Please tell me this Mularkey thing isn't true.

The_Real

That would be such a horrible image for the fans of Buffalo if he leaves saying he was worried for the well being of his family. True or not that puts such a negative stamp on our city and I hope whoever is doing these things loses a testicle or something. There are alot of people I'd like to tell off or what ever but scaring a guy out of town? Wow, that's just the crummiest thing you could ever do to a person.

:blink:

T_R

That would be such a horrible image for the fans of Buffalo if he leaves saying he was worried for the well being of his family.  True or not that puts such a negative stamp on our city and I hope whoever is doing these things loses a testicle or something.  There are alot of people I'd like to tell off  or what ever but scaring a guy out of town?  Wow, that's just the crummiest thing you could ever do to a person.

T_R

563402[/snapback]

I would guess that what happens in Buffalo is no worse (or less) than what happens in any city when the team is struggling. I don't fault Mularkey for looking out for his family first but I'm not sure what he expected when he took the job.

I would guess that what happens in Buffalo is no worse (or less) than what happens in any city when the team is struggling.  I don't fault Mularkey for looking out for his family first but I'm not sure what he expected when he took the job.

563408[/snapback]

what happened?

I would guess that what happens in Buffalo is no worse (or less) than what happens in any city when the team is struggling.  I don't fault Mularkey for looking out for his family first but I'm not sure what he expected when he took the job.

563408[/snapback]

i'm starting to think it is in fact worse than most places. there's not a whole lot going on in buffalo, and there are only 2 teams to follow. the fans tend to get *very* invested in the team in a way you don't see in places like jax, miami, st. louis, seattle, etc. also, in case you haven't noticed, there's a lot of negativity in buffalo all around these days, from the bills to the local government to the state to the local economy.

i'm starting to think it is in fact worse than most places. there's not a whole lot going on in buffalo, and there are only 2 teams to follow. the fans tend to get *very* invested in the team in a way you don't see in places like jax, miami, st. louis, seattle, etc.  also, in case you haven't noticed, there's a lot of negativity in buffalo all around these days, from the bills to the local government to the state to the local economy.

563417[/snapback]

So much so that our Football coach has to worry about the safety of his family? Geez, in my estimation then it's time to move far far away.

T_R

So much so that our Football coach has to worry about the safety of his family?  Geez, in my estimation then it's time to move far far away. 

T_R

563430[/snapback]

When the word "safety" is actually used in one of these reports or comes from the lips of Mularkey himself, then you have an arguement. As of right now the word being tossed about by Mortensen is "criticism" as in, "Mularkey's family is concerned about criticism directed toward him". This could be insults that his kids are getting at school, this could be what has been written about him in the paper or what is said on the radio, etc.

What it sounds like right now is that Mularkey's family has had it with the man of the house being called a "moron", "dumba$$", "dolt" or worse in regards to his coaching everytime they turn around. If someone has made physical threats toward he or his family, that is something completely different.

That would be such a horrible image for the fans of Buffalo if he leaves saying he was worried for the well being of his family.  True or not that puts such a negative stamp on our city and I hope whoever is doing these things loses a testicle or something.  There are alot of people I'd like to tell off  or what ever but scaring a guy out of town?  Wow, that's just the crummiest thing you could ever do to a person.

T_R

563402[/snapback]

The next question is, who's going to be our head coach?

B-)

T_R

563402[/snapback]

Buffalo pressure will never...ever come close to NYC, or the worst of all pressure packed Sports Cities...Philly pressure...Never in a million Years... B-)

i'm starting to think it is in fact worse than most places. there's not a whole lot going on in buffalo, and there are only 2 teams to follow. the fans tend to get *very* invested in the team in a way you don't see in places like jax....

Yeah, Jax has so many more pro sports option than Buffalo does.....

JDG

Buffalo pressure will never...ever come close to NYC, or the worst of all pressure packed Sports Cities...Philly pressure...Never in a million Years... B-)

563969[/snapback]

They didn't like his dum ass here in pittsburgh either, so we can add pittsburgh to that list of tough cities..........In case anyone forgot, they were ready to run big ben out of town for sucking

it up in the .........pre-season!!!!...Oh and don't mention the jacksonville game with maddox....