Division Trade Rumor

billfan63

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Carr I'd kill myself if that trade went through.  Another team with a bad OLine.  That would obviously mean that Houston wouldn't pick a RB but would instead go VY or ML.

562292[/snapback]

It would be a good trade for both teams though. (with the assumption that RW has actually gotten his head out of his ass)

Miami gets their QB and can work on the line in the offseason.

Houston gets a good RB which allows them to draft local boy hero Vince Young, which also buys them a little time to rebuild the line.

That trade would be great for both teams. Ricky Williams remains a top notch running back and will allow Houston to pick up either one of those QB's (VY or ML) that, IMO, are both clearly better prospects than David Carr.

David Carr would be an immediate upgrade at QB for the fish. Their Offensive line isn't bad at all. They improved as the season grew older and you can bet your bottom dollar Nick Saban will bring in more talent on the O-line. Carr will have more weapons to work with in Miami. With Chambers, Booker, McMichael and Ronnie Brown at his side he should realize his full potential.

This trade looks scary to me as a Bills fan.

I found a link...its only to a blog by Sports writer Richard Justice answering questions from readers...I can't imagine a team making a trade without a head coach in place first though.

Rumor is that Denver OC Gary Kubiak is all but hired as the Houston HC.

This seems like a logical and good trade for both teams. Houston gets another RB to pair with Davis and makes room for hometown hero Young, and Miami gets the QB they need.

Please let this be true. PLEEEASE god let Miami have David Carr and give up their second rounder...PLEEEEEASE GOD.....

562322[/snapback]

Why would this make you so happy? :D

Carr could be quite good & the Fish rid themselves of a RB they don't need & a 2nd round pick..... Big deal! :devil:

Please let this be true. PLEEEASE god let Miami have David Carr and give up their second rounder...PLEEEEEASE GOD.....

562322[/snapback]

be careful what you wish for. he's got a very good arm, is accurate, and is bright. miami is a much better situation than houston.

the other houston factor is that both williams and young are UT legends. that means a lot there.