Awesome article on Tom Brady and the Pats

stevestojan

Maybe you're taking him a little too personally. It's just a game, and Pats fans are allowed to root for the best QB their franchise has ever had, just like Bills fans rooted for Kelly.

561315[/snapback]

There is little in the way of rules for taste or ethics, the guidance here is more simply the tolerance of the board admin to the antics of posters be they Bill’s fans or anyone else.

The problem with this troll is his lying “wink wink” posting that glorifies another team and its players while insisting on throwing fuel into any of our team’s difficult decisions, all the while hiding behind the outright lie that he’s “here to discuss football”. Were that his true intent he wouldn’t:

A) Post under a name that’s derogatory to most conscious Bill’s fans.

B) Post incessantly about his own Quarterback, running well in excess of 50% of his posts. No genuine contributor from another team has EVER in our board’s history had some “glorification crusade” like he has with his dearly beloved.

C) Once again, the great contributors from opposing team’s over the history of our board have contributed to our internal conversations about the toughest areas of our personnel decision-making, this Troll instead has made it a personal crusade to try and incite Bill’s fans on those same topics.

An opposing fan in here to talk smack is a far different proposition- at least they’re here in an honest and genuine manner to talk stojan. On the other hand someone here on a false premise, insulting us with every post, is a different thing altogether. The lowest life form is what this troll represents.

This is a simple case of if it looks like a duck………..

And if it looks like a lying Troll you can classify it with the balance of the internet scumbags- the pedophiles, the viruses, and the internet message board trolls. And that’s where this one clearly stands; no matter the amount of dodging he tries to do, the record couldn't be more clear that he simply exists to fool the few who can't collectively grasp his garbage-spewing indelible record.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if it looks like a lying Troll you can classify it with the balance of the internet scumbags- the pedophiles, the viruses, and the internet message board trolls. And that’s where this one clearly stands; no matter the amount of dodging he tries to do, the record couldn't be more clear that he simply exists to fool the few who can't collectively grasp his garbage-spewing indelible record.

561391[/snapback]

I've heard you say negative things about Hollywood before, though never this strongly. I haven't seen Hollywood do anything to deserve harsh accusations, but then again I haven't made it a point to read through all his posts. The only way I will believe your assessment is if a) I happen to come across posts of his which are like you say, or b) if you provide links to posts of his which are intended to humiliate Bills fans, or which otherwise strongly support your accusations.

I've heard you say negative things about Hollywood before, though never this strongly. I haven't seen Hollywood do anything to deserve harsh accusations, but then again I haven't made it a point to read through all his posts. The only way I will believe your assessment is if a) I happen to come across posts of his which are like you say, or b) if you provide links to posts of his which are intended to humiliate Bills fans, or which otherwise strongly support your accusations.

561443[/snapback]

Here you go- take as long a look as you can stand, what you'll see is a record of over 2/3rds of his posts either telling us what a godly QB his team has or throwing fuel into fires like the Bledsoe controversy:

TrollyWoodDonahoe

Also here's an example of a classy opposing team poster- no derogatory name like "Hollywood Donahoe" and no Dolphin's falg waving sig line, plus posts pertinent to Buffalo Bills Football for the whole of his posting time, a true contributor and honest fan. He's been gone for a while but he'll be welcomed back by the whole of the football-minded community when he returns. He helps us to recognize the stench of the trolls that've washed up here lately:

Honest Opposing Fan interested in football

Here you go- take as long a look as you can stand, what you'll see is a record of over 2/3rds of his posts either telling us what a godly QB his team has or throwing fuel into fires like the Bledsoe controversy:

TrollyWoodDonahoe

561453[/snapback]

I went through the first three pages of Hollywood's posts. I'm not going to read through all 1700 posts! In those three pages, I found nothing where he attacked Bills fans or the organization. He spent quite a bit of time responding to your accusations that he had done so, though.

He did make an anti-Donahoe joke though. He said that if Reggie Bush got hurt, TD would draft him, and trade away McGahee for a third rounder. I'm not exactly what you'd call TD's biggest fan, so the joke didn't bother me at all.

He did contribute to the football side of the discussion, for example by describing how the schedule is made.

He did make an anti-Donahoe joke though. He said that if Reggie Bush got hurt, TD would draft him, and trade away McGahee for a third rounder. I'm not exactly what you'd call TD's biggest fan, so the joke didn't bother me at all.

561466[/snapback]

Some merely giggle upon discovering that a "Kick Me" sign has been unwittingly taped to their backs. To each his own!

Some people merely giggle when they unwittingly have a "Kick Me" sign taped to their backs. To each his own!

561480[/snapback]

If I got offended every time someone insulted Donahoe, I'd have to beat the tar out of . . . myself! And that would be pretty weird.

If I got offended every time someone insulted Donahoe, I'd have to beat the tar out of . . . myself! And that would be pretty weird.

561484[/snapback]

No one wishing to engage you in honest discussions about Buffalo Bill's football in a Buffalo Bill's forum starts the conversation with insults of Donahoe or Bill's players, and they certainly don't include lustful deifications of their team's players as part of their profiles.

No one wishing to engage you in honest discussions about Buffalo Bill's football in a Buffalo Bill's forum starts the conversation with insults of Donahoe or Bill's players, and they certainly don't include lustful deifications of their team's players as part of their profiles.

561490[/snapback]

I don't know your feelings about whether TD's firing was justified. But if you thought he should have been given another year, you are in the minority among the Bills fans on these boards.

As for insulting Bills players, you can't start a thread about Mike Williams without hearing about how he is sitting out due to a strained vagina/chipped fingernail/whatever. Before the season, Ryan Lindell and Josh Reed were popular whipping boys on these forums. I've run into Losman supporters who feel the need to denigrate Holcomb to prove their points.

I've now read 5 pages of Hollywood's posts. In those pages, he talked negatively about Patriots players more often than Bills players.

I've now read 5 pages of Hollywood's posts. In those pages, he talked negatively about Patriots players more often than Bills players.

Don't mind AKC. I've called him on his fabrications a number of times in the past, and as a result, I'm on his crap list.

He and a couple others here are not terribly kind to me, but the rest (including yourself) are very welcoming. Thank you for that. :w00t:

Don't mind AKC.  I've called him on his fabrications a number of times in the past, and as a result, I'm on his crap list.

He and a couple others here are not terribly kind to me, but the rest (including yourself) are very welcoming.  Thank you for that. :)

561517[/snapback]

Oh, please. Are you attempting to collect friends or just trying to get laid.

AKC, I'll give you this: you drag this !@#$er out of the darkest holes. Just when you think he's gone, you make a few comments and he's buns-up kneeling to your every post. :w00t::D:blink:

That whole article is completely disrespectful of the Patriots. I mean not 1 single tiny iota of a mention of his holiness, Teddy B. Even Brady doesn't mention Bruschi by name. Is this like a Greek gods melodrama? Tom and Teddy throwing thunderbolts of respect at each other while still keeping peace on this earth as they struggle mightily toward a Superbowl. The great writers of our age must be writing odes to this momentous event even as the playoffs intensify.

In all seriousness, Bellicheck makes this defense go. Ever since AB1 (after Bledsoe), Brady has markedly improved each year. While completely overrated his 1st year, he's definitely among the elite in the league now. However, if Bruschi ever learned to throw a football ...

Don't mind AKC.  I've called him on his fabrications a number of times in the past, and as a result, I'm on his crap list.

He and a couple others here are not terribly kind to me,

Considering he lumped you in with pedophiles and viruses, I'd have to say you're putting things mildly.

but the rest (including yourself) are very welcoming.  Thank you for that. :w00t:

561517[/snapback]

You're welcome.

He and a couple others here are not terribly kind to me, but the rest (including yourself) are very welcoming.  Thank you for that. :devil:

561517[/snapback]

Thank you for bringing up the incident in which I exposed you for the gutless jellyfish that you and all Trolls are. I offered you the opportunity to take a bet that would have banned me from the board for a year if I was incorrect yet you refused that bet. I'd think a lilly-livered troll would be a bit more cautious about citing that very information since you proved not to have the quijones to challenge it in real time.

Now go spend some quality time with the Brady Fathead that's stuck organically to your bedroom wall; this happens to be a Buffalo Bill's website and the fact that you've fleeced two or three of the posters here into buying your lie that you're "just trying to talk some football" in no way releases you from the Troll Cesspool the rest of us know you live in.

AKC, I'll give you this: you drag this !@#$er out of the darkest holes. Just when you think he's gone, you make a few comments and he's buns-up kneeling to your every post. :devil:  :D  :D

561525[/snapback]

The depth of his manlove appears- ahem... bottomless ;-)

561501[/snapback]

Next physical make sure they test for Reginald Denny syndrome.

Amongst the viruses and pedophiles, which is worse:  1) A troll, OR 2) The only guy on a message board who cares about said troll, to the point that it borders on obsession?

561941[/snapback]

Mama always said, don't feed the trolls.

Amongst the viruses and pedophiles, which is worse:  1) A troll, OR 2) The only guy on a message board who cares about said troll, to the point that it borders on obsession?

561941[/snapback]

AKC is not alone. :devil:

The problem with Hollywood Donahoe (or "Shockey Boy", as he will be re-named when he goes back to rooting for the Giants) is that he lurks until some poster has the "gall" to make a comment on his beloved team-of-the-moment. As AKC has so eloquently described, there are several posters on this board who root for other teams, yet they don't pop up in every thread that has "Brady", "Pats" or "Belicheck sucks" in it.