Awesome article on Tom Brady and the Pats

stevestojan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now you'll simply defer to acting as if you've performed a self-administered lobotomy that has gone dramatically bad?

No, I'm saying that less than half his posts in that first page make no reference to the Patriots at all. If you don't believe me, look for yourself.

OK Sherlock, you really want to pretend you're the only one on TSW who can't see his Avatar, read his sig line or his derogatory name?

His sig line is pro-Tom Brady, which is something one might expect from a Patriots fan. His name implies that Donahoe is more style than substance. Given that TD always seemed to take the flashy offensive skill position player instead of the blue collar OL, I could see some truth to that assessment. So, apparently, could Ralph Wilson, who just got done firing Donahoe.

You've surely made a strong case for yourself being a Troll since it's hard to imagine any Bill's fan would be so publicly dishonest. To expose your Trolldom after establishing a posting record simply to carry another Troll's water is hard to imagine, but then again "ashes to ashes, scum to scum". Or something like that ;-)

563691[/snapback]

Do you actually believe any of this, or are you just trying to draw attention to yourself?