Awesome article on Tom Brady and the Pats

stevestojan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

561205[/snapback]

Derogatory name, sig lines praising opposing players, 2/3rds of your posts deriding Bills players or praising Brady- you are the ultimate Trollscum with your disingenuous record and pleas for "respect".

We've had great opposiing team posters here over the years, and none of them have ever had a record of all the negative, derogatory garbage you put up every time you enter. And not one of them obsessed about their own team's players over and over and over as you do here. You are garbage, and the proof of how pathetic your Trolling has been is evident in the fact that you've only fooled two or three of the hundreds of posters on this board into believing you're here to talk about football. The balance recognize the place you hold in the internet food chain.

Pedophiles

Message Board Trolls

Viruses

...and still have had more playoff success than most QBs in NFL history.

And for future reference, it's "Marcia" Brady, as juvenile a putdown as that is.

561207[/snapback]

heheh.. i never pondered that i'd spell her (her as in the one that is the QB of the pats) name wrong. oops, guess i don't care anyways, since I don't seem to have, nor give Macia and her team any respect.

Hollywood did you find the article as funny as we did????

Yes, it was quite clever and well done.

Later in the article, though, when the writer insults the Patriots players' intelligence - I found that to be a bit distasteful. Especially considering that they draft a proportionately high number of college graduates.

By all means, post some of this "negative, derogatory garbage".  Because I hardly think I should be derided for defending my own team's players from what I feel is undeserved criticism.

561215[/snapback]

When 2/3rds of your total posts mention either your own QB or derides the Bill's, you're a Trollscum. In your case 100% of yours do it because you just can't even leave your obsession out of your sig. Additionally your name is derogatory.

Cleary you have not come here to talk about football. Des is the best opposing poster, and I doubt if 10% of his posts include references to Dolphin QBs, his sig has never been some Dolphin crap like "'72" and he has always contributed to football conversations in a nuts and bolts manner. Your Jim Rome garbage is trash you simply want to hear yourself say in a Bill's forum and in no way some genuine attempt to be a contributor here.

It's just you, the viruses and the pedophiles. Don't try to make it out to be anything different, your record is far too clear- and permanent.

...and still have had more playoff success than most QBs in NFL history.

And for future reference, it's "Marcia" Brady, as juvenile a putdown as that is.

561207[/snapback]

As far as juvenille putdowns go, I was always a fan of "Nancy Drew Blowsoe".

BTW, now that TD is gone, isn't it time for an updated handle? The ancient one should provide plenty of fodder, dontcha think?

I know I post about my team and QB a lot, but I seldom deride the Bills.

561232[/snapback]

"I talk about my quarterback a lot" No stojan, Sherlock. Only Trolls go to another team's forum and post incessantly about their own players.

What's incredible in your posting history is that you appear to have never once missed posting in any string that was about Bledsoe- in fact more than ANY Bill's fan, you seem to have been able to interject your Trollishness in every single instance of any conversation about the former Bill's QB!

But your argument, like your garbage derogatory name, "isn't meant to deride the Bills"-

Riiiiiggghhhhhhhttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you're quite comfortable with all the pedophiles and viruses that live in your internet neighborhood!

"I talk about my quarterback a lot"  No stojan, Sherlock. Only Trolls go to another team's forum and post incessantly about their own players.

I hardly ever bring up Brady or the Pats. I simply react others who are already talking about him and them. If you don't like all the Pats/Brady talk, take it up with those people.

What's incredible in your posting history is that you appear to have never once missed posting in any string that was about Bledsoe

On that subject, I feel I share a bond with Bills fans. As someone who's experienced Bledsoe, I feel able to console those dealing with him.

But your argument, like your garbage derogatory name, "isn't meant to deride the Bills"-

Nope, just speaking from experience and my observation of a collection of facts.

And again, I see no specific instances of my past derision of the Bills. Can I conclude that was yet another fabrication on your part?

I know I post about my team and QB a lot, but I seldom deride the Bills.

561232[/snapback]

I love the hypocrisy of this one- it's like the Orange Order idiots marching through Catholic neighborhoods winking their eyes and saying "it's just a celebration"

TB43XSBMVP

And it 's in 100% of your posts. No opposing fan looking for genuine football conversation would in any way suggest that as an appropriate "opener". It's like walking into someone else's house and insulting their mother. Now you go one with your little game suggesting you're "simply looking to be a contributor". You and I know the truth- you've tried to incite any "family discussions" among Bill's fans by keeping devisive topics alive- n omore than a classic troll, and not even a very good one since you're so easy to flush.

The vast majority of us here recognize you as among the three lowest forms of internet life:

Pedophiles

Viruses

Trolls

TB43XSBMVP

And it 's in 100% of your posts. No opposing fan looking for genuine football conversation would in any way suggest that as an appropriate "opener".

It's wrong to express hope that my team wins another championship, and that one of the players on my team achieves a personal milestone reached only by one other?

It's like walking into someone else's house and insulting their mother.

:)

Uhhh...how?

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Buffalo Bills.

It's like walking into someone else's house and insulting their mother.

561275[/snapback]

Maybe you're taking him a little too personally. It's just a game, and Pats fans are allowed to root for the best QB their franchise has ever had, just like Bills fans rooted for Kelly.

Maybe you're taking him a little too personally. It's just a game, and Pats fans are allowed to root for the best QB their franchise has ever had, just like Bills fans rooted for Kelly.

561315[/snapback]

We're talking about Jim Kelly, right, and not Kelly Holcomb? :w00t:

I believe most real Pats fans...I mean the one's that weren't Giants fans 10 years ago...still hold Steve Grogan in higher regard than Brady.

Since just about everybody born in the '60s or later in New England wasn't a Patriots fan until 2001, and since a good quarter of the Giants' fan base defected to the Patriots along with Parcells, I don't really see why this is a falsehood.

561082[/snapback]

The first part of your sentence is a completely made up insult. The second is simply misinformed. People who "follow Parcells" continued to follow him when he left for the Jets and then Dallas. None of those people remained Patriots "fans" when Parcells left. It's patently obvious to anyone who values truth over untruth.

There's nothing funnier than Bills fans whose only way to complain about another team's success is to whine about how the fans of said team aren't sufficiently rabid - without anything factual backing it up.

"we lose more often than you do but we care more."

Weak.

I believe most real Pats fans...I mean the one's that weren't Giants fans 10 years ago...still hold Steve Grogan in higher regard than Brady.

561383[/snapback]

Oh, that's a good one. Hilarious.

I love Steve Grogan, but no Patriots fan in his right mind holds him in higher regard than Brady. You guys really are funny.