Tom Coughlin in the playoffs...

SDS

At any rate, booing your own team during the playoffs has to be about the dumbest thing that a football fan could do.  Not that it stops them.

562535[/snapback]

Doing the wave when your team is on offense is dumber especially after players motioned the crowd to stop it. So is as a season ticket holder buy 100 extra tickets and selling them to opposition.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever manage to get a tape of the low-scoring Bills-Broncos playoff game from January 1992, you might have some idea.  (O.k., maybe it was a well-played defensive battle, and maybe the Bills were ahead for a lot of it - I don't remember any more, but for my money it was one of the finest crowd performances in NFL history.)  At any rate, booing your own team during the playoffs has to be about the dumbest thing that a football fan could do.  Not that it stops them.

JDG

562535[/snapback]

That is one of my favorite football games- EVER! Very good special teams (except for Dave Treadwell's 3 missed FG's, which are forgivable, cause WE won!)

I'll never forget Wright tipping the screen pass to Bailey for our lone TD, or Kirby Jackson falling on Steve Sewell's fumble.

For a little trivia (I remember so much of that game- it was so dramatic). Gary Kubiak is the ONLY opposing QB to throw for a TD against us in an AFC championship game played at home during that stretch- Elway didn't, Marino didn't, and Schroeder didn't....we played Marino in Miami