Marcus Vick is the perfect fit.....

too bad Marv will pass on "showboaters" like Steve Smith.  Oh well, Smith probably would hurt our team more with those snow angels than with all those catches/TDs/yards anyway.

559203[/snapback]

It's not the showboating, it's the community service and jail time that would hurt his team. Oh yeah, and the 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties for stomping on defenders legs probably wouldn't be too terribly helpful either.

He has a quarter of the talent of his brother. Add to that his huge crappy attitude, and you have a guy that Marv had better pass up.

Marcus Vick is a very good passer with a strong arm and good touch, not a running QB. He probably runs 4.4-4.5, which is light years slower than Michael. He throws a great deep ball.

Good thing you have no idea what you are talking about. Marcus Vick is the fastest player on the Va Tech team and was clocked at a 4.28 in the forty in spring drills, which is a tad slower than his brother's 4.25. That is still faster than Lee Evans, which is pretty damn fast. If he can get his head on straight, I think he actually has a chance of being every bit as good as his brother if not better in the NFL. He makes quicker descions than does Michael and will stay in the pocket and make reads rather than taking off so much. He's done some pretty stupid stuff at VT but he definetly has 1st round talent and would be worth a third rounder if he's there.

Good thing you have no idea what you are talking about.  Marcus Vick is the fastest player on the Va Tech team and was clocked at a 4.28 in the forty in spring drills, which is a tad slower than his brother's 4.25.  That is still faster than Lee Evans, which is pretty damn fast.  If he can get his head on straight, I think he actually has a chance of being every bit as good as his brother if not better in the NFL. He makes quicker descions than does Michael and will stay in the pocket and make reads rather than taking off so much.  He's done some pretty stupid stuff at VT but he definetly has 1st round talent and would be worth a third rounder if he's there.

559304[/snapback]

Pfffft.....OK, you disagree with the speed, agree that he's a good passer and worth a third rounder. For not knowing what I'm talking about, you're fairly agreeable. Marcus Vick is not the threat to run that Michael is. That's evident in the open field. If you were holding the stopwatch for their 40's, I defer. Otherwise, I'm in agreement with most everyone else. He's not as fast as Michael. Yet, I compared him to Steve Young. Are you famialar with him? He was a slightly shorter than average guy with good a good arm, good touch and great wheels.

perfect fit in maybe a black and white stiped suit cleaning litter on the side of the highway with armed guards....thats about all

559332[/snapback]

wow i was only half joking about vick on sunday when this post went up.....i expected him to get into trouble in a year not a few weeks after getting kicked off his team lol lol