Coach Says Problems Are Correctable:

San-O

Next thing ya know, Mularkey will grow full out D-cup man-breasts.

39691[/snapback]

Wow, was Greggo really a "D" cup? I was thinking more like a "C", but I could be wrong :)

Yeah, it's correctable alright. Correctable when someone figures out that with the line we have we need a mobile QB.

Did anyone watch the game last night? See how the QB's AVOID the pass rush not run in to it?

39720[/snapback]

I agree completely. The problem we are going to have is, as soon TD admits

we need to rebuild the O-line again and draft for it, the middle of our D-line is going to be ready for young players also.

;)

Did anyone watch the game last night? See how the QB's AVOID the pass rush not run in to it?

39720[/snapback]

All I saw was Culpepper fumble a few times, including once on the goalline... I also remember seeing him run a QB draw and get stuffed, also on the goalline.

I also saw a mobile quarterback get sacked *4* times in the game. Imagine how many more times a non-mobile quarterback would've been sacked...

Maybe we didn't see the same game?

CW

All I saw was Culpepper fumble a few times, including once on the goalline...  I also remember seeing him run a QB draw and get stuffed, also on the goalline.

I also saw a mobile quarterback get sacked *4* times in the game.  Imagine how many more times a non-mobile quarterback would've been sacked...

Maybe we didn't see the same game?

CW

39785[/snapback]

Speaking specifically about Culpepper, if it was any other QB he would have been sacked 15 times last night. The pressure applied by the Eagle D was seriously intense. Sometimes I think that Culpepper can't make a throw unless he has a defender right in his face...but he does and that's the bottom line.

Speaking specifically about Culpepper, if it was any other QB he would have been sacked 15 times last night. The pressure applied by the Eagle D was seriously intense. Sometimes I think that Culpepper can't make a throw unless he has a defender right in his face...but he does and that's the bottom line.

39864[/snapback]

Sacked 15 times?! How can that be, they have the great and all powerful Bryant Mkinney! ;)

The fact of the matter is, Culpepper lead their team to 16 points in an eerily similar fashion to Buffalo. Get to the goalline, turn the ball over (Moulds against the Jags, etc). Having a mobile quarterback may help somewhat, but it still doesn't guarantee wins -- the OL still needs to block and that is, and has been for a long time, our main problem. ;)

CW

Sacked 15 times?!  How can that be, they have the great and all powerful Bryant Mkinney! ;)

The fact of the matter is, Culpepper lead their team to 16 points in an eerily similar fashion to Buffalo.  Get to the goalline, turn the ball over (Moulds against the Jags, etc).    Having a mobile quarterback may help somewhat, but it still doesn't guarantee wins -- the OL still needs to block and that is, and has been for a long time, our main problem.  ;)

CW

39870[/snapback]

Does anyone know what free agent centers will be available next year. If

we need to rebuild the O-line again, why not start with the center position.

Would not want to start a rookie at that spot.

Alternative to saying 'Mistakes are Correctable.."

Mularkey press conference after being asked about the problems with the recent loss: "There is no hope, we're terrible. There is nothing we can do, we are going 0-16 this year. I wish I had better news for you."

That would go over well with the Bills fans and press. ;)

Sacked 15 times?!  How can that be, they have the great and all powerful Bryant Mkinney! ;)

The fact of the matter is, Culpepper lead their team to 16 points in an eerily similar fashion to Buffalo.  Get to the goalline, turn the ball over (Moulds against the Jags, etc).    Having a mobile quarterback may help somewhat, but it still doesn't guarantee wins -- the OL still needs to block and that is, and has been for a long time, our main problem.  ;)

CW

39870[/snapback]

Yes. Actually I don't think its the mobility that saves Culpepper from so many sacks as it is his ability to maintain form in the pocket due to his size. It's really impressive to see.

The coaching staff has started with the "correctable" verbiage again.

I know it's correctable, and it was correctable last year, and the year before that.

39685[/snapback]

So what is supposed to say, "We cannot correct these problems, thank you Bills fans for buying your tickets in ADVANCE so it pays my salary, hope you enjoy the tailgates but you wont enjoy the game. We are now preparing fro 2005"

Is that what you want to hear instead??? ;);):doh:

It is so damn annoying to hear, but it is correct. Two holding penalties on great returns--correctable. Reed catching a third down pass thrown right to him. They are shooting themselves in the foot. This is a talented team that makes dumb mistakes that kill them. They have talent--this is not like the recent 3-13 team that was just awful b/c of the lack of talent. I actually think that that is what is so annoying--we should be 2-0 and now have put ourselves in an awful hole.