OC, Sam Wyche DC, Jim Haslett

As long as Sam's voice could handle it, this would work well I think. Hopefully we'll know by Friday.

555794[/snapback]

I doubt we'll learn that quick...honestly Wyche handling the offense is okay in my books and could happen soon, but I really do think the Bills will look outside the team for a new Defensive coordinator. And that interview process usually takes weeks.

Why all the feel-good mojo for Haslett?  The guy's team tanked on him, he accused Hull of using steroids, and he crossed the picket line to play for the Jets, he's good friends with Benedict Smerlas.  Why the love for this scumbag?

555814[/snapback]

Because he yells a lot and kicked Terry Bradshaw in the head! :P

Why all the feel-good mojo for Haslett?  The guy's team tanked on him, he accused Hull of using steroids, and he crossed the picket line to play for the Jets, he's good friends with Benedict Smerlas.  Why the love for this scumbag?

555814[/snapback]

I've heard of him.

why do people want Haslett back in Buffalo so bad??? He sucks as a coach, just look at the Saints record the past few years. Granted this year they had Katrina as a factor, but overall his teams underachieve, take stupid penalties and play undisciplined ball. Sheeeet, I'd rather have Greggy Williams back over Haslett

why do people want Haslett back in Buffalo so bad??? He sucks as a coach, just look at the Saints record the past few years. Granted this year they had Katrina as a factor, but overall his teams underachieve, take stupid penalties and play undisciplined ball. Sheeeet, I'd rather have Greggy Williams back over Haslett

555870[/snapback]

I think hiring Haslett would be a disaster. However, he is not as bad as some people here talking about hiring Kelly - or even worse - these idiots. :P

555870[/snapback]

Haslett is wanted because he's thought of as an "adopted son". As he played here, coached the local university and has made no secret his love of the city. Personally, I could care less about all that, what I care about is the bad job he's done in New Orleans.

I think hiring Haslett would be a disaster. However, he is not as bad as some people here talking about hiring Kelly - or even worse - these idiots:P

555920[/snapback]

I must admit I am the king of the Flutopians ........... but that even made ME laugh and shake my head in disblief.