Next Year's Sponsors...

Metamucil - Official Laxative of the Buffalo BILLS.

Run with it.

553915[/snapback]

Run with it...is this some sort of diarrhea reference....if it is....Depends, "the official disposable undergarment of Bills managment" should be mentioned

Makes me wonder if Marv will pull a TD and change our uniforms

Plad jerseys, pants up to the chest, and floppy white hats

553923[/snapback]

Don't forget the white, leather tassled loafers baby....senior discounts minimum age is now 75...

Run with it...is this some sort of diarrhea reference....if it is....Depends, "the official disposable undergarment of Bills managment" should be mentioned

553927[/snapback]

I can already see the commercial. The Underarmor guys are doing their "We Must Protect This House" thing and a bunch of Depends wearing seniors charge in with their shuffle board sticks and start lopping their heads off.

Good times.

Maybe now we can get a straight explanation as to why they all have to have tennis balls stuck on the feet of their walkers.  It's been bugging me.  I won't ask them myself because old people freak me out.

553973[/snapback]

:huh::doh::lol:

Breaking news....another press conference--training camp menu next year will include a whole section of foods that can be consumed by gumming...

Sponsored by Motts Apple Suace; Dannon and the Banana growers association...

Marv Levy commercial..."Life Alert saved my life. Ralph and I were in the office one day and he collapsed right on top of me while trying to properly demonstrate a swim move. Thank goodness I had Life Alert. They came right out and in no time had Ralph off of me. The great thing about this whole episode, Ralph is now a believer too!"

http://www.lifealert.com/

Marv Levy..."Life Alert saved my life.  Ralph and I were in the office one day and he collapsed right on top of me while trying to properly demonstrate a swim move.  Thank goodness I had Life Alert.  They came right out and in no time had Ralph off of me.  The great thing about this whole episode, Ralph is now a believer too!"

http://www.lifealert.com/

554084[/snapback]

Oh my God...the clapper---turn on, turn off, turn on, turn off -- The clapper will be installed in every office... (Sorry Mom--I know, I know--no shipment of ravioli this week

:huh: )