Channel 4 Buffalo - Marv - Hired As GM And

Mark VI

Marv came into town this afternoon and after talking to Ralph and Meathead...er...Mularkey...The 2nd PC took place.

It's Marv.

553868[/snapback]

I was hoping for a new head coach but he did fire TD as many fans wanted. I guess we will have to be patient we have no other choice.. I like bringing back Marv. I can only hope that he 's calling the shots and not bird-brain

The Coordinators will make or break this whole off-season. I want a new OC and DC, with Mularkey keeping his nose out of the gameday playcalling.

Marv can teach him how to Delegate and stay the hell out of the way.

553894[/snapback]

I hope he can teach him Remedial Leadership 101 too.

Marv came into town this afternoon and after talking to Ralph and Meathead...er...Mularkey...The 2nd PC took place.

It's Marv.

553868[/snapback]

:huh: I honestly don't know what to think.

Yes I do. It's the age thing. If he was 5 years younger, I'd be all for it. It really is a valid concern.

It's Marv.

553868[/snapback]

Marv's first FA negotiation as our GM...

Agent: "As you can see Mr. Levy, my client is a 2-time probowler, is only 27 yrs old and is widely considered the best young offensive lineman in the NFL. It is our feeling that he should be compensated as such...."

Marv: "Do you know why the Germany lost the war?? They couldn't win on the road." :huh:

Agent: "As you can see Mr. Levy, my client is a 2-time probowler, is only 27 yrs old and is widely considered the best young offensive lineman in the NFL. It is our feeling that he should be compensated as such...."

Marv: "Do you know why the Germany lost the war?? They couldn't win on the road." :huh:

553938[/snapback]

PRICELESS.......LOL :doh:

553938[/snapback]

:doh::lol:

this is going to be entertaining, if nothing else