if u can do it better....

bobinaz

You people crack me up...reading all the whining and crying about who should go and stay, who should be the next hc or gm, and all the slams on marv. Maybe some of you should apply for the jobs. IMO, let's wait and see what the press conference has to say, then you all can complain or praise the decision made. Everyone is taking Mort, Clayton's, and all the other media dipsticks for the gospel when they probably haven't a clue either. They're speculating like everyone else is.

Is the sky falling? Maybe, maybe not chicken littles, but you all have been bitching this whole season about people being canned and what not...well you have your wish. Unfortunately none of us are in a position to make the decisions of who to bring in. If you have that much of a problem with it, don't buy your tickets, cancel your Bills digest subscription, and unplug your computer. If not, then shut up, sit down and color.

You people crack me up...reading all the whining and crying about who should go and stay, who should be the next hc or gm, and all the slams on marv.  Maybe some of you should apply for the jobs.  IMO, let's wait and see what the press conference has to say, then you all can complain or praise the decision made.  Everyone is taking Mort, Clayton's, and all the other media dipsticks for the gospel when they probably haven't a clue either.  They're speculating like everyone else is. 

Is the sky falling?  Maybe, maybe not chicken littles, but you all have been bitching this whole season about people being canned and what not...well you have your wish.  Unfortunately none of us are in a position to make the decisions of who to bring in.  If you have that much of a problem with it, don't buy your tickets, cancel your Bills digest subscription, and unplug your computer.  If not, then shut up, sit down and color.

552576[/snapback]

I dare say there are a handful of people on this board who I would trust (as GM or Head Coach) to do better than five wins with this team.

IMO, let's wait and see what the press conference has to say, then you all can complain or praise the decision made.  Everyone is taking Mort, Clayton's, and all the other media dipsticks for the gospel when they probably haven't a clue either.  They're speculating like everyone else is. 

552576[/snapback]

Yeah, let's wait to hear what they have to say, because this regime is always completely upfront with the fans and media about everything. We are never forced to speculate about who's the starting QB, who's injured, why suspensions were handed out, etc... :pirate:

Yeah, let's wait to hear what they have to say, because this regime is always completely upfront with the fans and media about everything.  We are never forced to speculate about who's the starting QB, who's injured, why suspensions were handed out, etc... :pirate:

552609[/snapback]

I will give you that much...I never liked the whole "hide and seek" that was played with the media and fans. But how much of that did TD have to do with it or was it all MM?

Any one of us could take the team and not make it a playoff contender for the next 5 years and we would =Donahoe's record! Hey, it's the truth. I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy. He seems like a nice guy, but he completely failed! Big time. 0 for 5---impossible to do worse

You people crack me up...reading all the whining and crying about who should go and stay, who should be the next hc or gm, and all the slams on marv.  Maybe some of you should apply for the jobs.  IMO, let's wait and see what the press conference has to say, then you all can complain or praise the decision made.  Everyone is taking Mort, Clayton's, and all the other media dipsticks for the gospel when they probably haven't a clue either.  They're speculating like everyone else is. 

Is the sky falling?  Maybe, maybe not chicken littles, but you all have been bitching this whole season about people being canned and what not...well you have your wish.  Unfortunately none of us are in a position to make the decisions of who to bring in.  If you have that much of a problem with it, don't buy your tickets, cancel your Bills digest subscription, and unplug your computer.  If not, then shut up, sit down and color.

552576[/snapback]

You left out deflate your house, and fold it up, and store it nice and neat :D

Nice post.

I think that it is abrasive and somewhat invigorating.

It really is the type of post that all hell may break loose on.

On the other hand, some plonker might start talking about Avril,

Sorry for the digression, though.

552576[/snapback]

I know, I know , we are nothing but a bunch of jerks...

552576[/snapback]

If you don't like people debating things like this on a messageboard, maybe you should turn in your membership or not participate...