Rico

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is "together" not an option?

551102[/snapback]

B-) Of course! That's why you bilk the Feds out of millions each year, you evil genius, you. ;)

I LOVE YOU !!  :(

551104[/snapback]

Me, too...in a non-sexual board crush sort of way. :P

I do not need that image.  I sure the hell do not need actual video streams of that action.  Damn I will be soft for a month after that now.  B-)

551165[/snapback]

Why do you make this so easy?

Fellas, anyone want this one? Tipped pass, here.

In all seriousness...I wish the guy and his family the best...draft days certainly were exciting even if the moves didn't always turn out the way he wanted.  If you think about it--Ralph gave him a level of responsibility he never had before--running the whole franchise..he messed up two coaching searches..and took almost too many personnel risks...we all wish it would have worked out better.

551081[/snapback]

Actually, I am starting to get more and more worried that Donahoe just might have gotten one of his coaching searches right..... no offense to the man in question, but that would really be a bummer.....

JDG

Actually, I am starting to get more and more worried that Donahoe just might have gotten one of his coaching searches right.....   no offense to the man in question, but that would really be a bummer.....

JDG

551219[/snapback]

A like Gregg Williams a lot, but I don't think he's going to make a great head coach when his time comes- I'd put him a notch below Wade Phillips- who was right on the threshold of being a very good head coach.....if he only had a starting QB when he was here