Words from ESPN insider

VABills

What was it about again? Something about one of them talking bad about the other?

550164[/snapback]

I think it was 1997, the year after Jimbo retired. Kelly was working for ESPN. Trying to be edgy, I think Jimbo intimated that Harbaugh overplayed some of his injuries, to enhance his "against all odds, captain comeback" persona! Harbaugh, understandibly took exception to it....

What was it about again? Something about one of them talking bad about the other?

I think Kelly was working on ESPN countdown and made some comments JH didn't seem to care for. I could be wrong though.

I think it was 1997, the year after Jimbo retired. Kelly was working for ESPN.  Trying to be edgy, I think Jimbo intimated that Harbaugh overplayed some of his injuries, to enhance his "against all odds, captain comeback" persona! Harbaugh, understandibly took exception to it....

550169[/snapback]

I believe it was while Kelly was at NBC, but yeah.

Who reported this? The media that JP pissed off? Hmmm, credibility issue there?

As far as irritating them with his attitude, what I've been hearing out of him is that they need to play better. I'm sure he was none too thrilled that his defense blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter of the 2nd Miami game, or that they were carved-up by the Patriots. Looks like another sign Mularkey doesn't command the respect he should.

Losman not talking to the media in the last few weeks doesn't really make sense in the players don't like his attitude department. He was doing it to help his teammates and his bosses not have to deal with the friggin' abortion that would have occurred in the buffalo media about him being ready to play and MM having no confidence in him. Surely, he wanted to play, and could have played in the last two games. But he kept his mouth shut, allowing MM and others to say he was injured so KH would start. Because that is what MM wanted.

If Losman was a me-first guy, he would have spoken to the media and said sure I can play, the bastards just won't let me, and this practice stuff is a bunch of crap. Which he first started to do after the end of the season. That's a grown up attitude, not a selfish one.

Word from Buffalo is that QB J.P. Losman has irritated many of his teammates with his attitude. He also has angered the local media with his refusal to talk to them in recent weeks.

• The Bills moved fast to sign rising LB Angelo Crowell to a contract extension after his sterling play in relief of the injured Takeo Spikes this season. We hear that Crowell's emergence likely will spell the end of Jeff Posey's tenure in Buffalo.

550127[/snapback]

Yeah- who will play strong side.....could bringing back Paul be an option? :D

Agreed.  I have yet to hear JP make any remark that suggests he a "me first" kind of guy.  He kept his mouth shut so he wouldn't be a distraction.    Pretty smart move.

550429[/snapback]

Nah. He's a me first guy. Oh yeah, and he sucks. Let's sign Aaron Brooks instead.

Losman not talking to the media in the last few weeks doesn't really make sense in the players don't like his attitude department. He was doing it to help his teammates and his bosses not have to deal with the friggin' abortion that would have occurred in the buffalo media about him being ready to play and MM having no confidence in him. Surely, he wanted to play, and could have played in the last two games. But he kept his mouth shut, allowing MM and others to say he was injured so KH would start. Because that is what MM wanted.

If Losman was a me-first guy, he would have spoken to the media and said sure I can play, the bastards just won't let me, and this practice stuff is a bunch of crap. Which he first started to do after the end of the season. That's a grown up attitude, not a selfish one.

550421[/snapback]

You are dead on! Plus who in the media is pissed at JP I dont recall reading to many articles where the media was pissed or had a general dislike for him.As for his teamates too bad they should be worried about thier own place on this team . Maybe when they can win more than 5 games they can start talking . They should do whats best for the team and it fans .Try playing winning football next year