Words from ESPN insider

VABills

Word from Buffalo is that QB J.P. Losman has irritated many of his teammates with his attitude. He also has angered the local media with his refusal to talk to them in recent weeks.

• The Bills moved fast to sign rising LB Angelo Crowell to a contract extension after his sterling play in relief of the injured Takeo Spikes this season. We hear that Crowell's emergence likely will spell the end of Jeff Posey's tenure in Buffalo.

Word from Buffalo is that QB J.P. Losman has irritated many of his teammates with his attitude. He also has angered the local media with his refusal to talk to them in recent weeks.

• The Bills moved fast to sign rising LB Angelo Crowell to a contract extension after his sterling play in relief of the injured Takeo Spikes this season. We hear that Crowell's emergence likely will spell the end of Jeff Posey's tenure in Buffalo.

550127[/snapback]

Did you just post "sterling play" and Crowell in the same sentence?

Did you just post "sterling play" and Crowell in the same sentence?

550132[/snapback]

Yeah, I was just posting the snippet. I didn't say I concure. We all know the media is full of sh-- most of the time. I happen to think they are on that one as well. Has Crowell played okay in reserve, probably, but I don't want him as a fulltime starter.

He's got long hair and he wears sandals and he wears beanies, he also has a high toned voice.

550141[/snapback]

The consensus is that this guy is a dick, but I bet if he could throw a 10 yard out pattern by next season bygones might be bygones...

He's got long hair and he wears sandals and he wears beanies, he also has a high toned voice.

550141[/snapback]

His voice is awful and his cocky attitude must be hilarious to his teammates when he speaks with that squeaky voice.

The consensus is that this guy is a dick, but I bet if he could throw a 10 yard out pattern by next season bygones might be bygones...

550145[/snapback]

Heck, if people could play baseball w/ Ty Cobb, I think the Bills can find a way to play football w/ JP if he does improve.

Heck, if people could play baseball w/ Ty Cobb, I think the Bills can find a way to play football w/ JP if he does improve.

Well put Rich. That locker room is starting to sound like a bunch of high school girls.