Brett Favre

How would you react if the BILLS brought in Brett to compete for the number 1 job? Assuming Brett's done in GB - and he still wanted to compete - would you respond favorably?

I think the guy has a ton left. I just think if we could cut his cord from Mike Sherman (fired yesterday) AND a change of scenery would serve Brett well.

How would you react if the BILLS brought in Brett to compete for the number 1 job?  Assuming Brett's done in GB - and he still wanted to compete - would you respond favaorably?

I think the guy has a ton left.  I just think if we could cut his cord from Mike Sherman (fired yesterday) AND a change of scenery would serve Brett well.

549984[/snapback]

I think, if Favre wanted to play somewhere else, he could still be a very effective NFL QB. I think people who are saying he is "washed up" are not paying attention to what has been going on in Green Bay, only looking at stats. Favre threw a boatload of picks this year, but he was playing desperate all season. It was the "wing and a prayer" offense.

That said, do you really think that Favre would come in and "compete" with JP Losman and Kelly Holcomb, for the starting job on a team, that frankly, is going to start rebuilding once again? He would be better off hanging it up, or staying in Green Bay.

I would bring him in, but only as a replacement for Shane Matthews, Allthough I wouldn't complain if he came in as a replacement for Holcomb.

He is pretty much done and he should probably get out now and leave while people still wonder if he has anything left, Like Kelly, marino and Elway all did. If he stays around trying to be a starter, he will only tarnish an already great career.

there is no way he will come here unless we hire Sherman as a Coach

It was just a thought... you're both probably right - but if I were Brett - I would be anxious to prove that I still had enough in the tank to give it one more try.

Besides, the Bills need someone like Brett - and his fiesty leadership - not ONE Bill stood up and took the bull by the horns. Not one.

The '05 BILLS had no swager - no confidence - nothing.

How would you react if the BILLS brought in Brett to compete for the number 1 job?  Assuming Brett's done in GB - and he still wanted to compete - would you respond favorably?

I think the guy has a ton left.  I just think if we could cut his cord from Mike Sherman (fired yesterday) AND a change of scenery would serve Brett well.

549984[/snapback]

I know how JP would react - especially if Favre brought his tight little shorts.....