Who is Worse?

Tim McCarver or Brent (I am smooth so you should enjoy listening to me, no matter what I say) Musburger?

Both of them what to make me vomit. But at least McCarver knows baseball. Musburger, on the other hand, is not only a windbag, but knows absolutely nothing about what he is talking about. "The Ohio State linemen are like gods. Look at whatshisname, he's going into his squat."

Oh for a voice and a good agent.

Tim McCarver or Brent (I am smooth so you should enjoy listening to me, no matter what I say) Musburger?

Both of them what to make me vomit.  But at least McCarver knows baseball.  Musburger, on the other hand, is not only a windbag, but knows absolutely nothing about what he is talking about.  "The Ohio State linemen are like gods.  Look at whatshisname, he's going into his squat."

549719[/snapback]

Mussburger. CBS was justified in firing him all those years ago.

Guest BackInDaDay
Classic Brent Mussberger moment

With Notre Dame driving, Brady Quinn was back to pass.  As the play develops Brent comments that Notre Dame has not been able to get anything downfield.  A second later Quinn hits his receiver for like 25 yards

549726[/snapback]

Here's another...

During the Insight Bowl, the other guy was telling the story of Archie Manning calling Rutgers' QB Ryan Hart after he'd been demoted to 2nd string mid-season. He told of their relationship which began when Hart was working at Manning's football camp in the summer.

Mushberger's response was "that he's sure Hart must have picked up a few things while he was there". He thought he was a camper. :unsure:

549719[/snapback]

There is no doubt in my mind McCarver is worse. An absolute schmuck is the only way to describe him. If we take this poll again next October, TM will win in a landslide.

Both of them what to make me vomit.  But at least McCarver knows baseball.  Musburger, on the other hand, is not only a windbag, but knows absolutely nothing about what he is talking about.  "The Ohio State linemen are like gods.  Look at whatshisname, he's going into his squat."

549719[/snapback]