Mountaineers lighting up the Bulldogs

punt fake was a gutsy call

549765[/snapback]

Rich is a gutsy coach...but that is how all the punts WVU call work when they are lined up like that... its an option punt. Crazy play, but sometimes it works

Two good coaches w/ two good programs. Glad it was a good one.

We may be the only two on here who've both partied on couches in Morgantown which soon after became part of the atmosphere :unsure:

Two good coaches w/ two good programs. Glad it was a good one.

We may be the only two on here who've both partied on couches in Morgantown which soon after became part of the atmosphere  :unsure:

549769[/snapback]

??? Whats this another WVU alum here???

Whooooo, WTG WVU!!!!!!!!!!!! 2006 Sugar Bowl Champs!!!!

The couches of Morgantown, WV shall be set ablaze tonight, along with half the town I'm sure....man I miss college

549767[/snapback]

Wow, that was a great game! Congrats to your Eers!

What's the deal on burning furniture? The announcers mentioned a bunch of furniture would be torched tonight back in WV. Is that a mountain folk tradition?

Wow, that was a great game! Congrats to your Eers!

What's the deal on burning furniture?  The announcers mentioned a bunch of furniture would be torched tonight back in WV.  Is that a mountain folk tradition?

549787[/snapback]

that is a WVU tradition that I never quite understood. We burn a couch for big wins...but now its not just couches, but chairs, mattresses, dumpsters, cars...pretty much anything flamable. Not that I endorse burning the town down, thats a bit extreme.

What's the deal on burning furniture?  The announcers mentioned a bunch of furniture would be torched tonight back in WV.  Is that a mountain folk tradition?

549787[/snapback]

Didn't you see Deliverance ? it's called foreplay..

The fake punt call showed the chutzpah Coach Rich has,,,I loved it.....

re: Couches..I too have Sat on a couch in Morgantown that later became part of the atmosphere.....There is a candle guy who is selling 'couch candles' that are to be burned instead of the couches... $20,,,but it is a BIG candle and I will try to find the link....

on a side note..please pray hard for the 13 miners who are trapped in the collapsed mine in Upshur...

re: Couches..I too have Sat on a couch in Morgantown that later became part of the atmosphere.....

Yeeeehawwww, welcome to the party pal.

Maybe next year we'll have to cook one up in Hammer's yard. I'm sure he won't mind! :unsure: