BUF @ NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for the QB controversy.  Let's see if JP is REALLY hurt, and if they put him in the game now.

546818[/snapback]

I don't want to see him in there. I don't want our franchise QB (yes, he is our franchise QB) in any part of this abortion. I don't want to see him credited with anything that happens in this game. Clean slate next year.

Kelly Holcomb is god-awful horrible. I'm actually glad he's stinking up the place so we don't pretend like we have an actual starting QB there. He's directly responsible for 2 picks (bad toss to shelton, didn't see safety on evans), doesn't look off the safety, zeroes in on 1 receiver and has a noodle arm.

This guy should be on the bench, MM should have had the stones to stick with JP all year. Nice mess we're in now. At least with a season under his belt we'd have an idea of what we have with JP.

What a waste of a season.

RTB

I don't want to see him in there.  I don't want our franchise QB (yes, he is our franchise QB) in any part of this abortion.  I don't want to see him credited with anything that happens in this game.  Clean slate next year.

I agree. I'm just trying to shake this bird flu and think that IF the coaches are playing to save their jobs, they'll give Holcomb the hook and put in JP, if he's healthy enough to play. If not, they'll stick with Holcomb or put-in Matthews.

I thought alot of you guys wanted us to lose today? Seems like your wish is coming true. So many people criticized the victory last week as being devastating to our draft needs.

imo, we should trade WIllis in the offseason for as high a pick as we can.