Does anyone else here love Jenna Elfman?

The Poojer

I contend that her boobjob might be the best one in the history of Hollywood.  Can you imagine her indoctrination to Scientology?

Auditor:  Leah, what is the source of your ruin?

Leah:  "Saved by the Bell?"

Auditor: (voice rising)  Leah, what is the source of your ruin?

Leah:  Ummm... "Fired Up"?

Auditor:  WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR RUIN!?!?!

Leah:  (crying)  Haagen-Dazs.

Auditor:  Good.  Your needle is floating.  That will be $7,000.

545190[/snapback]

Oh MY that's funny... :doh::(:(

Mike

I loved her in "Dharma and Greg", now her new series("Courting Alex") that ABC is promo-ing is stiring those feelings for me again :lol:

544825[/snapback]

When you say you "Love Elfman" are you sure you're not repressing something slightly different like "Love Elf Man"?

I contend that her boobjob might be the best one in the history of Hollywood.  Can you imagine her indoctrination to Scientology?

Auditor:  Leah, what is the source of your ruin?

Leah:  "Saved by the Bell?"

Auditor: (voice rising)  Leah, what is the source of your ruin?

Leah:  Ummm... "Fired Up"?

Auditor:  WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR RUIN!?!?!

Leah:  (crying)  Haagen-Dazs.

Auditor:  Good.  Your needle is floating.  That will be $7,000.

545190[/snapback]

:lol:

Well done, sir. Well done.

FWIW, I always thought she was smokin', too. Is it me, or has she been pregnant for freaking two years, though? Come on. You're a hollywood actress. Lose the weight. That's your job.

:lol:

Well done, sir.  Well done.

FWIW, I always thought she was smokin', too.  Is it me, or has she been pregnant for freaking two years, though?  Come on.  You're a hollywood actress.  Lose the weight.  That's your job.

545590[/snapback]

I had to check her IMDB biography to see what her maternity situation was. She had that kid a year and a half ago. The best item was this:

Worked with personal trainer Gina Lombardi to lose 20 pounds for her role in "Fired Up" (1997).

When I hear the name "Gina Lombardi" the image I conjure is that of a stretch-pants wearing house-frau that only pauses from chain smoking long enough to scream at her two kids. The thought of Gina dragging Leah through a spinning class might be funnier than "King of Queens". WTF?