NFL Cheerleaders

Fezmid

Best shot - 23

Pats' cheerleaders are ugly and fat

Boo - 39 - No coats allowed!

13 - Will you marry me? (Of course you'd have to switch teams...

The Jills' pic is way too far away, but it is of course a worthy message.

Pats' cheerleaders are ugly and fat

544801[/snapback]

Yeah, the Pats did have a few husky girls in there. I like 'em thick sometimes (read: when I'm drinking)

The Jills' pic is way too far away

544801[/snapback]

You sure about that? They of course have their share of hotties, but as a whole, they are down in the bottom half of the NFL.

Some of the Broncos girls looked sexcellent.

I like pic #46, where the Chargers girl is doing a backflip, and her big fake titties aren't moving anywhere. Just two big rocks on her chest.

goddam I love females!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Pats did have a few husky girls in there.  I like 'em thick sometimes (read: when I'm drinking)

You sure about that?  They of course have their share of hotties, but as a whole, they are down in the bottom half of the NFL.

Some of the Broncos girls looked sexcellent.

I like pic #46, where the Chargers girl is doing a backflip, and her big fake titties aren't moving anywhere.  Just two big rocks on her chest.

544811[/snapback]

You sure about that?  They of course have their share of hotties, but as a whole, they are down in the bottom half of the NFL.

Your being too kind, I've always thought that the Jills were less than average. The best one couldn't beat the worst Canadian stripper! Just being honest

Jeff

I think I'm the only guy who does not dig boots. All the NFL cheerleaders have them..............If they went bare leg, like the college girls, it would do it so much more for me. They have great legs - why hide half of them under a boot!