Favorite Christmas Present?

My daughter babyrock, made a scrapbook and photo album that is a combination of news clippings, artwork, photos, etc. from the games we have attended together since 2003, including TBD tailgates and the NYCBBB at McFadden's. She left room for future adventures. :lol:

Mrs Rock made me a Buffalo Bills scarf and lap/stadium blanket. She gets cold at October games. :D

I got a LOT of neat stuff. :D

My wife.....God Bless her....is a terrible Christmas gift buyer.

But I will say she did get me a $20.00 Gift Card to Barnes & Noble and that was my favorite gift.  I used it to buy the David McCullough book "1776".

543873[/snapback]

I got a Barnes and Nobles gift card for my b-day and bought Marv's book - autographed! I can send hours in that store.

I got a Barnes and Nobles gift card for my b-day  and bought Marv's book - autugraphed! I can send hours in that store.

543881[/snapback]

I could too. I got two books from my one brother that I didn't like, so I took them back and exchanged them. Spent about an hour and a half before I settled on a book on Comparative Religion and a Tai Chi video.

Good stuff!

:D

Wife got me Leaf v Sabres tickets for March. Great seats and it will be my first Leaf-Sabres game.

I also got an autographed Thurman Thomas ball in a glass ball case and a framed autographed picture of Jim Kelly, signed "Jim Kelly, HOF '02." She got me these because I am going to transform our office into a "football room" for me and my son.

The New York Times Deluxe Touchscreen Crossword.

1,000 puzzles at my fingertips. Perfect for those plane trips where I finish the airline mag crossword before the plane taxis to the runway. Also perfect for visits to the throne, especially at work where you don't really want to be seen taking a newspaper into the john. :lol:

Wife got me Leaf v Sabres tickets for March. Great seats and it will be my first Leaf-Sabres game.

I also got an autographed Thurman Thomas ball in a glass ball case and a framed autographed picture of Jim Kelly, signed "Jim Kelly, HOF '02." She got me these because I am going to transform our office into a "football room" for me and my son.

543891[/snapback]

That lady's a keeper. Brings a tear to my eye!

Got A linksys router so I can share my dsl and Xbox live connection...

Got some nice hunting clothes....scent locking/moisture wicking....

Love my new card for my digital camera...went from being able to take 30 pics to 657!!! up to an hour of video!..amazing really