And another thing

ARGB52

T D has done EVERTHING that you guys have asked him to do. We did not have a QB when we got Drew ! You asked for a QB that could move, he drafted JP.

He brought in Adams and Spikes and Fletcher and Posey. All on this board though all those moves were great. Now all you do is second guess somebody who made those moves you agreeded with. He re-signed Pat Williams again agreed too by this board.

His drafts so far have been good. Clement, Schobel, Henry and others.

Draft picks that haven't worked out most everbody agreed on the day after the draft were good, yes even Mike Williams. How about holding the players responsible for a change in most of these cases.

He let go of Price and we all agreed the price to keep him was too high.

The mistake of hiring Williams as a Head Coach was his fault and I do fault him for that but again do you really think he did that with the intent to fail ???

You guys act like TD does not want to win. IMO he has done everything with the intent on this franchise becoming successful.

I am so sick and tired of the crap that goes on on this board about the Bills. You act as if every single thing that TD does is wrong. He has made good and bad choices but the good choices far out weight the bad ones.

Do you expect him to be perfect ??? If so expect the same from yourselves Too !!!!

T D has done EVERTHING that you guys have asked him to do. We did not have a QB when we got Drew ! You asked for a QB that could move, he drafted JP.

He brought in Adams and Spikes and Fletcher and Posey. All on this board though all those moves were great. Now all you do is second guess somebody who made those moves you agreeded with. He re-signed Pat Williams again agreed too by this board.

Draft picks that haven't worked out most everbody agreed on the day after the draft were good, yes even Mike Williams. How about holding the players responsible for a change in most of these cases.

The mistake of hiring Williams as a Head Coach was his fault and I do fault him for that but again do you really think he did that with the intent to fail ???

You guys act like TD does not want to win. IMO he has done everything with the intent on this franchise becoming successful.

I am so sick and tired of the  crap that goes on on this board about the Bills. You act as if every single thing that TD does is wrong. He has made good and bad choices but the good choices far out weight the bad ones.

Do you expect him to be perfect ??? If so expect the same from yourselves Too !!!!

38525[/snapback]

I blame him for this.

25 picks after the second round since he arrived.

1 starter- Jonas Jennings.

1 for 25.

uhhhh......EVERY discussion after last year said that we needed to address the O line first.

Was it done? Was it? What was the change? Villereal? Bringing in McNally?

No change was made to the line. WHICH WE ALL SAW AS THE #1 PRIORITY.....so don't tell me that we are getting what we need.

I blame him for this.

25 picks after the second round since he arrived.

1 starter- Jonas Jennings.

1 for 25.

38532[/snapback]

Thank you Jay.

And that one, Mr. Jennings, will be an Atlanta Falcon next year.

Sorry, ARGB52, but TD's tenure has not been a success. Two things jump out at me. One, our biggest problem when he got here was the offensive line. Here were in 2004, and it's STILL our biggest problem.

Then there's the bottom line. 17-33 and going nowhere fast.

He's made some nice moves, no question about it. But I judge a GM by his draft and his won-lost record. Neither are good.

Oh that's what we are doing now. Blaming him for no starters in the 2 nd day of the draft.

Most people consider the draft a success if you get one starter out of your draft. I have seen were experts as yourselves consider a draft great if the 1st round pick is a pro- bowler and the rest of the picks are out of football.

As far as the O-line he did jump all over a player in free agency that was considered by all of you a steel at the time and now that is not enough.

My point is- Yes he has made some bad choices, but IMO he has been doing an excelent job over all. He is not on the hot seat at all. He has done everything to IMPROVE this team and all of his moves have been with that thought in mind. Even the Lawyer and Troy signings. Veterens that have kept rookies and first year players on the sidelines.

We have and will improve and you just have to let things play out before you start bitching so much. I'm pissed Too about being 0 & 2 but I do believe that we are going in the right direction and if we don't the last guy I blame at this point is TD.

No! I am not his Mother or a related- if that's what your thinking. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is that he addressed our weaknesses with either bad players (eddie robinson/trey teague/chris vallerial) or players who DO NOT mesh well together, compile that with awful drafts and rookie head coaches...what you get...is what WE got..A BIG PILE OF stevestojan!

I am so sick and tired of the  crap that goes on on this board about the Bills. You act as if every single thing that TD does is wrong. He has made good and bad choices but the good choices far out weight the bad ones.

38525[/snapback]

A couple things besides Greggo to pin on TD...

Allowing aforementioned Greggo, a first time head coach, carte blanche to hire assistant coaches and coordinators. That too much for a first timer and TD should have known it.

Not addressing the O-line at all this off season. We were too quiet regarding this weakness. Now we're paying for it.

Oh that's what we are doing now. Blaming him for no starters in the 2 nd day of the draft.

Most people consider the draft a success if you get one starter out of your draft. I have seen were experts as yourselves consider a draft great if the 1st round pick is a pro- bowler and the rest of the picks are out of football.

As far as the O-line he did jump all over a player in free agency that was considered by all of you a steel at the time and now that is not enough.

My point is- Yes he has made some bad choices, but IMO he has been doing an excelent job over all. He is not on the hot seat at all. He has done everything to IMPROVE this team and all of his moves have been with that thought in mind. Even the Lawyer and Troy signings. Veterens that have kept rookies and first year players on the sidelines.

We have and will improve and you just have to let things play out before you start bitching so much. I'm pissed Too about being 0 & 2 but I do believe that we are going in the right direction and if we don't the last guy I blame at this point is TD.

No! I am not his Mother or a related- if that's what your thinking.  :rolleyes:

38590[/snapback]

problem with this: TD had a no-brainer decision to make. Take McKinnie over Mike Williams. He blew it.

Went with "character" over talent. Well, look where that's gotten the bills in comparison with the Vikings. that pick was the equivalent of a horribly shanked drive into the woods. A total miss.

That was not directed at your assessment, just meant in general terms.

38574[/snapback]

I would guess the only non-fickle fans in the league would be with the team that just won the SB. Of course once the next training camp starts then even they become fickle!

problem with this: TD had a no-brainer decision to make. Take McKinnie over Mike Williams. He blew it.

Went with "character" over talent. Well, look where that's gotten the bills in comparison with the Vikings. that pick was the equivalent of a horribly shanked drive into the woods. A total miss.

38601[/snapback]

I loved the pick at that time. Its way to early to call MW a bust. I believe he'll

come around.

38525[/snapback]

I agree, with you.

TD isn't the one giving up 4th down conversions in the final minute.

TD isn't the one holding on huge special teams' returns.

TD isn't the one blowing coverage for a TD on 3rd down and forever.

TD isn't the one missing 40 yd field goals.

TD isn't the one short hopping passes to wide open WR's on the sidelines.

TD isn't the one failing from scoring from the 1 yard line in two games.

TD isn't the one who gets sacked when he has time to throw it away.

Seriously, Donahoe isn't perfect but he pays these guys to do a job and they are failing on the field. He brought in McNally,,,,he brought in a young QB to develop. The guy isn't an idiot. He wants to win more than any of us combined.

A couple things besides Greggo to pin on TD...

Allowing aforementioned Greggo, a first time head coach, carte blanche to hire assistant coaches and coordinators.  That too much for a first timer and TD should have known it.

Not addressing the O-line at all this off season.  We were too quiet regarding this weakness.  Now we're paying for it.

38598[/snapback]

\

He is damned if he does or doesn't. The knock against TD when he came here was that he is a controll freak then when you find out he isn't your pissed about that too. Where does it end ??

Mc Kinney is NOT any better then Williams at this stage and if you remember the Vikings did not pick on time and four other teams passed on McKinney and the Vikings finaly decided to take him. At the time the information for all of the NFL teams was that Williams was projected as a sure bet over Mc Kinney.

Robinson was a stop gap player picked up when we were in cap trouble. You guys just refuse to see the truth. You just can't stand a person who tries everything to improve the Bills. At this stage you want T D to fail and if he doesn't you'll make it up to satisfy yourselves.

No! I am not his Mother or a related- if that's what your thinking.  :rolleyes:

38590[/snapback]

The last guy you would blame is TD???? He hires the coaches. He hires the college scouts. He hired John Guy as pro personel director. He approves all trades and F/A signings. Yes he signed a lot of "name" players, but maybe they are just a BIT overrated.

So tell me argb52 where does TD fall in terms of blame for the lack of success the team has had during his tenure???