In November I got roasted fot talking

RVJ

After watching the last 6 weeks after that post .

I feel even stronger in that opinion. We need another running back.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...61entry503461

542154[/snapback]

He's not playing like the gamebreaker he was supposed to be. Part of that is no holes to run thru at all, but he isn't breaking tackles or showing any speed when he does get clear. He's light years behind where he was last year. He's awful content for someone who hasn't had a good game in about half of a season. I think competition would probably ignite the 15 watt bulb that is his brain and get him to play with some conviction.

Hey lets go after Shaun Alexander I hear he's available after this season..... Seriousily lets stop running off every good player we have. This is one of the worst run blocking lines in the league. Neither of our guards are capable of pulling, which is a must if you want to be a running team, and our interior line in general get no push. Notice the goalline situations where villiarial and teague got turned into the backfield. Even Solomon wilcots was pointing this out.

We're starting a journeymen tackle and a converted undrafted te at the tackle spots, a crappy slob guard, a tiring injury plagued rg, and one of the weakest centers in the nfl. What do you expect.

He's not playing like the gamebreaker he was supposed to be.  Part of that is no holes to run thru at all, but he isn't breaking tackles or showing any speed when he does get clear.  He's light years behind where he was last year.  He's awful content for someone who hasn't had a good game in about half of a season.  I think competition would probably ignite the 15 watt bulb that is his brain and get him to play with some conviction.

542161[/snapback]

Didn't we trade him to the Titans for a third? ;)

Yeah, all of a sudden he doesn't look like that great a pick and gamble by TD. The difference from last year seems to be after the first initial hit last year he would still gain yards threw his strength but this year he's reminding me of Antwoine Smith. He gets hit by the first tackler then goes down. Of course if he had an offensive line it sure would help a lot.

personally i think hes just waiting for next season..hopeing TD gets fired and MM gets kiked in the a$$ to get a better line ...he probably sees it as "I got 1000+ yards behind a crappy line with games in wich I only carried the ball 10 times and I know I cant do it all my myself"...I think thats one reason he just sits there on the bench not doing anything or talking to anyone..the othr reason is he put his foot in his mouth...

but yes I too see him not playing with as much emotion and loseing ground where he used to be tough...hope next years better

He's not playing like the gamebreaker he was supposed to be.  Part of that is no holes to run thru at all, but he isn't breaking tackles or showing any speed when he does get clear.  He's light years behind where he was last year.  He's awful content for someone who hasn't had a good game in about half of a season.  I think competition would probably ignite the 15 watt bulb that is his brain and get him to play with some conviction.

542161[/snapback]

He seems to be taking big shots and getting dumped a ton more this Season when last Year he was dishing out as much, or maybe even more than he took...Today I just think he looked brutal...off balance with real bad vision...Like he was content to take 2 yards and go back to the huddle...I've never been critical of Willis...ever...But the way he ran today made me wonder if he was sick or something...I still think he has a ton of talent, but WM may just be one of these guys who has to be pushed or have a fire lit under his ass constantly in order to excell...We'll see... ;)

Willis looks very slow to me hitting the small holes that are opened from our offensive line. I would love to see Willis get some competition in camp next year. Hell, Willis looks like a fullback these days and his numbers do too.

Merry Xmas ;)

Willis is a good , not great running back, with a better line and motivation he will be a very good back , he is not a problem. He has been used in a fashion this year that can only be discribed as interesting. Give him the ball more and with a better line he runs for 1600+ . I am thankfull that he has not got injured this season and beaten to hell for nothing. A back has about five years of being at top of their game. What a shame it would be that one of Willis's five was pissed away on this year. No Willis is not the man himslef, to lead team to playoffs but certainly can be a most important part of team that can go to playoffs and better. We look for Gods , when what the Bills need are workers......

He seems to be taking big shots and getting dumped a ton more this Season when last Year he was dishing out as much, or maybe even more than he took...Today I just think he looked brutal...off balance with real bad vision...Like he was content to take 2 yards and go back to the huddle...I've never been critical of Willis...ever...But the way he ran today made me wonder if he was sick or something...I still think he has a ton of talent, but WM may just be one of these guys who has to be pushed or have a fire lit under his ass constantly in order to excell...We'll see... ;)

542205[/snapback]

He tripped on that third down on the first field goal drive when he appeared to have a good chance to push it in, and then he missed an open hole to the endzone created by Peters on third down on the last FG drive. Last year, he scores on both of those drives. He's not playing like last years Willis.

Willis is a strange guy. At Miami, he was Clinton Portis' whipping boy. Portis verbally abused McGahee to the point where he lost confidence in his game and ended up as a FB. I thought he was going to be nothing more than another talented spare part at the U, but with Portis gone, and Frank Gore hurt, he shined sans competition. Now, he certainly seems to need that push he had with Henry on the sideline.

Listen, he is a rich sissy who has no love for Buffalo and no passion for the game.

When our playoff chance went out the window, so did his interest. He is going through the motions, end of story. With him its "me first, me last"

McPayMe, I'm calling you out! You are a primadonna and dont have the backbone or character to make it in Buffalo for long. They can spot a phony a mile away.

My biggest criticism of the whole TD debacle is that he keeps bringing in players who dont have what it takes to make it in Buffalo. Not in Miami or Dallas--in BUFFALO. You know, where the Bills PLAY?

Where o where have all the roughnecks gone?

I chuckled a while back, when MM mentioned WMG catching a pass and how that helps.

Duh. Nice analysis - I could grab a kid off the street that had two working eyeballs and he'd come to the same conclusion - and probably act upon it.

I'm sure folks can fill in a ton of names, but Roger Craig, Darryl Johnson, Larry Centers, Keith Byers, Hershel Walker come to immediate mind. :angry:

Listen, he is a rich sissy who has no love for Buffalo and no passion for the game.

When our playoff chance went out the window, so did his interest. He is going through the motions, end of story. With him its "me first, me last"

McPayMe, I'm calling you out! You are a primadonna and dont have the backbone or character to make it in Buffalo for long. They can spot a phony a mile away.

My biggest criticism of the whole TD debacle is that he keeps bringing in players who dont have what it takes to make it in Buffalo. Not in Miami or Dallas--in BUFFALO. You know, where the Bills PLAY?

Where o where have all the roughnecks gone?

542422[/snapback]

for a crazy dingo, you make a lot of sense.