do you love the bills

mead107

do you love the bills more tonight than you did last weak /???......why ????? i love the bills more because i got a real cool gift from my brother tonight . a 2x 2 by 6" high glass cube . in the center is a bills helmet, the words BUFFALO BILLS and a player etched in the middle of the glass. it sits on a light and rotates . . it is so cool . best gift this year with more things to open in the mornning .I LOVE THE BILLS NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD .good night to all.

do you love the bills more tonight than you did last weak /???......why ?????  i love the bills more because i got a real cool gift from my brother tonight . a 2x 2 by 6" high glass cube . in the center is a bills helmet,  the words BUFFALO BILLS and a player etched in the middle of the glass. it sits on a light and rotates . . it is so cool . best gift this year with more things to open in the mornning .I LOVE THE BILLS NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD .good night to all.

542098[/snapback]

And a good night to you. No matter what happens, when the Bills win there's usually a good feeling inside for awhile.

I got over the disappointment of this season after the Chargers debacle, and am already salivating for next year!

I got a Bills calander, the 14th in the last 15 years for me! Haven't opened it yet. All I have noticed, over the years, is that the player on the February and March pages normally gets cut, or not resigned...sort of the Bills version of the Madden curse!

I got over the disappointment of this season after the Chargers debacle, and am already salivating for next year!

I got a Bills calander, the 14th in the last 15 years for me!  Haven't opened it yet.  All I have noticed, over the years,  is that the player on the February page normally gets cut, or let go...

542138[/snapback]

i got a brand new Kelly Holcomb throwback jersey

will always love the bills even when they have a bad year like this one.it just gets upsetting when you know this team has alot more talent then they played up to.i think td really let us down this year.he could have gotten a lj shelton for our o-line and he coulda gotten phillys dt.these were players we could have gotten during training camp no less and we had cap money left over.mike is only a 2nd year coach so he can learn to do better,but he abandons the run way too much.he dosnt seem to adjust well in games this can also get better with time as well.i still say fire em' both though

I love the Bills no matter what even when they suck for the last half decade. My favorite thing to do is listen to people like Niner fan "How many SBs has your team won???" "In the last 10 years? as many as your team." I love defending this team about their 4 SB losses because most @$$holes don't realize that NO TEAM besides the Bills went to 4 straight SBs. I love them because one January or February night will be the greatest night of our lives and we'll throw all te **** talking right back in everyone else's face when we hoist that Lombardi Trophy. That thought makes me love the Bills even more.