Terrible Attitude

Corp000085

This is my first week in WNY since the summer, so this is my first taste of the local TV slant to the bills. I was watching the channel 4 news last night and chris villarial was saying how they have to play the last two games for themselves and their future jobs... he then made a comment about how the coaching staff sucks and things will be different next year. My only comment to my father "how about you play for saturday, you fat slob". he gave an amen...

This team sucks, their attitude sucks, and i hate that i love a team with such a losers mentality. My love of this team will never ever waver, but if villarial's attitude is a sample of the entire team, every last one of them needs to go... from the owner to the ball boy... two exceptions: brian moorman and ralph but only if ralph takes a huge stand at the end of the year (i'll accept nothing more than a public acknowledgement that TD was a failure, or a public bi+chslap to TD). after that he and his estate lawyers can hire someone who a) nows football and b) has a pair of balls. Never have i seen such a soft, heartless team and it makes me sick. With that said, lets see who actually cares on saturday... i'm not talking nate who's playing for a fat contract from some other dumb team... i'm talking about guys who play for themselves, the bills, and us fans. as for villariel, i'd have cut him 10 seconds after hearing that report... too bad my initials are SB and not TD

This is my first week in WNY since the summer, so this is my first taste of the local TV slant to the bills.  I was watching the channel 4 news last night and chris villarial was saying how they have to play the last two games for themselves and their future jobs...  he then made a comment about how the coaching staff sucks and things will be different next year.  My only comment to my father "how about you play for saturday, you fat slob".  he gave an amen... 

This team sucks, their attitude sucks, and i hate that i love a team with such a losers mentality.  My love of this team will never ever waver, but if villarial's attitude is a sample of the entire team, every last one of them needs to go...  from the owner to the ball boy...  two exceptions:  brian moorman and ralph but only if ralph takes a huge stand at the end of the year (i'll accept nothing more than a public acknowledgement that TD was a failure, or a public bi+chslap to TD).  after that he and his estate lawyers can hire someone who a) nows football and b) has a pair of balls.  Never have i seen such a soft, heartless team and it makes me sick.  With that said, lets see who actually cares on saturday...  i'm not talking nate who's playing for a fat contract from some other dumb team...  i'm talking about guys who play for themselves, the bills, and us fans.  as for villariel, i'd have cut him 10 seconds after hearing that report...  too bad my initials are SB and not TD

540779[/snapback]

maybe Mularkey would give alot of players that attitude, after all Villarial didnt make it this far without playing team sports his whole life, but it's Mularkeys maiden voyage as the man in charge.

This is my first week in WNY since the summer, so this is my first taste of the local TV slant to the bills.  I was watching the channel 4 news last night and chris villarial was saying how they have to play the last two games for themselves and their future jobs...  he then made a comment about how the coaching staff sucks and things will be different next year.  My only comment to my father "how about you play for saturday, you fat slob".  he gave an amen... 

This team sucks, their attitude sucks, and i hate that i love a team with such a losers mentality.  My love of this team will never ever waver, but if villarial's attitude is a sample of the entire team, every last one of them needs to go...  from the owner to the ball boy...  two exceptions:  brian moorman and ralph but only if ralph takes a huge stand at the end of the year (i'll accept nothing more than a public acknowledgement that TD was a failure, or a public bi+chslap to TD).  after that he and his estate lawyers can hire someone who a) nows football and b) has a pair of balls.  Never have i seen such a soft, heartless team and it makes me sick.  With that said, lets see who actually cares on saturday...  i'm not talking nate who's playing for a fat contract from some other dumb team...  i'm talking about guys who play for themselves, the bills, and us fans.  as for villariel, i'd have cut him 10 seconds after hearing that report...  too bad my initials are SB and not TD

540779[/snapback]

here, this should cheer you up!

I don't really have a problem with what he said. The coaching staff HAS sucked, and as a result we've had to endure a horrid season. I don't want them to win another game because I want a better draft position, and the "moral victory" does me little good because this coaching staff likely won't be around next year. And if there's coaching change, there will be player change, so the players need to look out for themselves.

I don't really have a problem with what he said.  The coaching staff HAS sucked, and as a result we've had to endure a horrid season.  I don't want them to win another game because I want a better draft position, and the "moral victory" does me little good because this coaching staff likely won't be around next year.  And if there's coaching change, there will be player change, so the players need to look out for themselves.

540944[/snapback]

If true, it's only good news... just another sign that MM is gone. :flirt:

Didn't Chris Venereal have four penalties in quick succession?

540992[/snapback]

I wonder what moved him to give DEN's DE Ebenezer Ekuban a two-hand push shot to the ground after the whistle blew?? The tv coverage showed Eke miffed on the sidelines after the fact :w00t:

Piddle on those penalties - the Bills are nuts, having little else, if the can him and watch him show up as a strong bench player on another team. :flirt:

540779[/snapback]

With that said, lets see who actually cares on saturday... i'm not talking nate who's playing for a fat contract from some other dumb team... i'm talking about guys who play for themselves, the bills, and us fans. as for villariel, i'd have cut him 10 seconds after hearing that report... too bad my initials are SB and not TD

Two words- London Fletcher.

:w00t: What exactly did he say?

540894[/snapback]

I'd like to know that, too. That would be TO - level stuff... :flirt:

540916[/snapback]

yeah, what'd he say?

540990[/snapback]

he said that the coaching was not what it should be and he insinuated that there could be changes next year. I don't have an exact quote since it was a tv report that i watched half asleep, but the jist of it was that the coaching stinks and/or they won't all be back next year. It was not TO blunt, but it was there.

he said that the coaching was not what it should be and he insinuated that there could be changes next year.  I don't have an exact quote since it was a tv report that i watched half asleep, but the jist of it was that the coaching stinks and/or they won't all be back next year.  It was not TO blunt, but it was there.

541091[/snapback]

OK. I catch the tail end of local news - half asleep - all my life. :w00t:

But probably not a thing to post, eh? :flirt:

Anyways, Merry Xmas, Corp. Be good, and looking forward to another year of conversation with ya!

stuck

540779[/snapback]

You can trace that "attitude" straight to the HC...I guarantee it...These Players have little respect for MM, and he certainly does not spark any loyalty in them...

OK. I catch the tail end of local news - half asleep - all my life. :w00t:

But probably not a thing to post, eh?  :flirt:

Anyways, Merry Xmas, Corp. Be good, and looking forward to another year of conversation with ya!

stuck

541095[/snapback]

well, you can trace my trail of drivel back to last weekend when i drove here... i'm out of my element. anyways, Merry Christmas cincy...

540779[/snapback]

Outstanding!