Why not??

ofiba

everyone is already talking as though the season is over. i'm not gonna say that things look good for the bills...but it's not THAT hard to believe that we can turn it around. the bills looked so good in the first 2 games last year, and look what happened. why is it so hard to believe that we look terrible in the first 2 games this year and then turn it around? anyone remember how the eagles looked the first 2 games of last year? maybe this season will be the opposite of last season. 10-6??

everyone is already talking as though the season is over. i'm not gonna say that things look good for the bills...but it's not THAT hard to believe that we can turn it around.  the bills looked so good in the first 2 games last year, and look what happened.  why is it so hard to believe that we look terrible in the first 2 games this year and then turn it around? anyone remember how the eagles looked the first 2 games of last year? maybe this season will be the opposite of last season. 10-6??

38340[/snapback]

Why is it so hard to believe that they can turn it around you say??? How about the fact that since game 2 of last year the offense has been pitiful regardless of who you want to blame and show no signs of snapping out of it. On top of that, you are staring at the defending SB champs in two weeks.

everyone is already talking as though the season is over. i'm not gonna say that things look good for the bills...but it's not THAT hard to believe that we can turn it around.  the bills looked so good in the first 2 games last year, and look what happened.  why is it so hard to believe that we look terrible in the first 2 games this year and then turn it around? anyone remember how the eagles looked the first 2 games of last year? maybe this season will be the opposite of last season. 10-6??

38340[/snapback]

Hmmm...

The Offensive Line can't block

Drew is still taking sacks

Our coach makes bad calls at bad times and doesn't seem to understand how to gameplan.....at least so far (No real judgement on that until mid-season)

Our WR seem to suck...either they can't catch the damn ball, or when they do...they drop it!

Our Defense it aggressive as hell, but get beat up with quick passes.

Enough reasons?

These were close games against average teams. We will probably win against the sub-par teams, and get our butts kicked against the good ones. If we can't win these close games against average teams...we are done.

Guest Guesteroo

38340[/snapback]

Ahhh. . . no.

What football games have you been watching?

If that what it takes to convince you nonbelievers, then maybe he should.

38476[/snapback]

What has he done in the past 26 games to make ANYBODY a "believer". If this isn't blind faith I don't know what is.

...... We will probably win against the sub-par teams, and get our butts kicked against the good ones.  If we can't win these close games against average teams...we are done.

38369[/snapback]

Just as a point of discussion... which team could we beat right now?

My friend and I were talking about this yesterday. We're becoming the Bengals of yesterday... that team that everyone looks at and immediately says there's a win. All I could come up with were the Texans and maybe Cardinals.

Just as a point of discussion...  which team could we beat right now?

My friend and I were talking about this yesterday.  We're becoming the Bengals of yesterday... that team that everyone looks at and immediately says there's a win.  All I could come up with were the Texans and maybe Cardinals.

38863[/snapback]

We could beat the Dolphins at the Ralph 2-0 on a safety...oh no, wait, nm, it would end 0-0 because the refs would rule that the holding actually took place at the 1 yard line and not in the endzone.

Guest Guest_dan_*
We could beat the Dolphins at the Ralph 2-0 on a safety...oh no, wait, nm, it would end 0-0 because the refs would rule that the holding actually took place at the 1 yard line and not in the endzone.

38868[/snapback]

Good point. I forgot about the Dolphins. Although they even seem to have more offense than we do.

But let's be realistic.... on that play, the refs would actually call defensive holding against us and the dolphins would get an automatic first down.