The Official Mooch for Bills coach thread

Yeah great, Mariucci.  Would have to rebuild the entire offense, i.e., add a tall receiver for the X spot, change to smaller, quicker offensive linemen, add a pass-catching fullback, smaller tight ends, and make JP learn a new playbook and style of reading defenses.

Oh, and the offense would feature 8 yard passes on 3rd and 11.

Great idea.

536461[/snapback]

Umm..

1) We already have to rebuild the o-line

2) We will be looking for a new starting WR

3) We already have RB's & FB who can catch

4) our TE's are smallish

5) JP will be fine

6) better than the current 5 yard passes on 3rd & 11.

:D

Yeah great, Mariucci.  Would have to rebuild the entire offense, i.e., add a tall receiver for the X spot, change to smaller, quicker offensive linemen, add a pass-catching fullback, smaller tight ends, and make JP learn a new playbook and style of reading defenses.

Oh, and the offense would feature 8 yard passes on 3rd and 11.

Great idea.

536461[/snapback]

That's definitely an improvement over 2 yard passes on 4th and 8.

For once, get a head coach with a Winning Record. Enough of the hags and has bins, enough of the organizers. How about something novel, a winning tract record! Ralph needs to follow the Hole Rule. If you find yourself in one, stop Digging! Donahue (can't even pronounce it right) has dug one all the way to Tibet (not that its any warmer there).

I'd even take Jimmy (mouth) Johnson. The guy knows how to win and get the most from his players. I supported Mularkey and hoped he would work out, but he has lost my support and I'm tired of the trick plays and second half sleep walking. Dump them all, especially that egotistical trainer they hired from the East German Olympic team. Send him back, where is the fast-twitch muscle training that brings energy in the long haul? Rusty Jones was top notch, any other team would have dropped dead during the No-Huddle, except those trained by Jones.

To put it into a nutshell...if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks a duck...we have been told its a goose.

For once, get a head coach with a Winning Record.  Enough of the hags and has bins, enough of the organizers.  How about something novel, a winning tract record!  Ralph needs to follow the Hole Rule.  If you find yourself in one, stop Digging!  Donahue (can't even pronounce it right) has dug one all the way to Tibet (not that its any warmer there). 

I'd even take Jimmy (mouth) Johnson.  The guy knows how to win and get the most from his players.  I supported Mularkey and hoped he would work out, but he has lost my support and I'm tired of the trick plays and second half sleep walking.  Dump them all, especially that egotistical trainer they hired from the East German Olympic team.  Send him back, where is the fast-twitch muscle training that brings energy in the long haul?  Rusty Jones was top notch, any other team would have dropped dead during the No-Huddle, except those trained by Jones.

To put it into a nutshell...if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks a duck...we have been told its a goose.

537846[/snapback]

J.J. isn't coming out of the studio. He said so on air this past weekend.

I wouldn't mind Mooch....

What are other alternatives out there if you're looking for someone with experience and a winning record?

Slim pickings.

NO MORE FREAKING NEWBIE COACHES DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!