Eric Moulds will be in the PRO BOWL next year....

BuffBills#1

Mark my words, Eric Moulds will be in the pro bowl next year. This guy is still a top 10 WR and just because he doesn't have anyone to throw him the ball everyone thinks he sucks. He constantly gets double teamed, and when he goes Evans isn't going to even know what to do with 2 people on him. I can see Moulds going to a team like the Eagles or the Chargers or the Patriots and putting up pro bowl numbers.

Mark my words, Eric Moulds will be in the pro bowl next year.  This guy is still a top 10 WR and just because he doesn't have anyone to throw him the ball everyone thinks he sucks.  He constantly gets double teamed, and when he goes Evans isn't going to even know what to do with 2 people on him.  I can see Moulds going to a team like the Eagles or the Chargers or the Patriots and putting up pro bowl numbers.

535880[/snapback]

Agreed ,this is one of the worst organizations in football.I can see the Bills making another major mistake and getting rid of him.

It may not be a matter of the BIlls not giving him a new contract after they terminate the one he has now. Would you want to play for this team? Look how he was treated by Meat-head this year. Wouldn't you want to try and play for a good team before you retire?

My guess is that he gets signed by either Philly, Carolina, or Dallas... :unsure:

Anyone with any knowledge of the NFL or the way agents and players and GMs negotiate and sign contracts could have told you four years ago, the day he signed, that Eric Moulds would not be a member of the Bills in 2006 unless he took an enormous pay cut. Whether he was playing at a Hines Ward level or a Josh Reed level.

Anyone with any knowledge of the NFL or the way agents and players and GMs negotiate and sign contracts could have told you four years ago, the day he signed, that Eric Moulds would not be a member of the Bills in 2006 unless he took an enormous pay cut. Whether he was playing at a Hines Ward level or a Josh Reed level.

535894[/snapback]

Yep...or unless the contract was restructured again, without a paycut but with more years added. I'm sure Moulds knew as well the day he signed it.

yeah i saw the pro bowl catches eric was making last night................like dropping one right in the middle of the field and he was uncovered!even though he had his 110 he still dropped a few important ones.go eric wherever you play next year!

Receivers on both teams were dropping passes left and right, Rod Smith and Lee Evans included. All things equal, Moulds was one of the few players who showed up to play.

But let's run him out of town too! This is fun :unsure:

yeah i saw the pro bowl catches eric was making last night................like dropping one right in the middle of the field and he was uncovered!even though he had his 110 he still dropped a few important ones.go eric wherever you play next year!

535944[/snapback]

535944[/snapback]

show me a wr who catches 100% of passes thrown his way

Nope as Tom Bradys  :unsure:

535889[/snapback]

I agree. Regardless of what TD thinks about him, his salary forces him to leave. So at the end of your career, go with a winner even if you loose some cash. It's worth it and he has already made a ton of $$$. Bill B respects his game too.

Hey, here's a thought. Watching SD-Colts right now. Go to Indy and team up with your old bud Marvin H and let Manning throw all day to you. After all Reggie Wayne is gone next year and that creates a WR opening at Indy