Nice goal by Breire!

Dante

inconclusive evidence my f-n-ass. this is the bs buffalo puts up with

all the time. There is no way they could have had conclusive evidence '

from that angle.

534755[/snapback]

If Marty fell back completely into the net, would you still waive off the goal? The ruling on the goal was very simple. The puck was inside his glove which was completely inside the net.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Marty fell back completely into the net, would you still waive off the goal?  The ruling on the goal was very simple.  The puck was inside his glove which was completely inside the net.

534869[/snapback]

Your probably right. I shouldn't drink and post like that. :o

anyone have any advil?

How do you like San Jose? Details, I'm thinking of relocating to start a business and that area is available. I like CA but have never been to SJ. Thanks!

Have the sound turned down on the Sabre game(listening to tunes in the background. Sara Evans. Not a country fan per say but this chick has it friggen goin on!) and that was a nice goal by Daniel. Sabres look good. All kinds of talent out on the ice there tohight. Preping for Sharks vs Caps as San Jose marches toward the Stanley Cup!

534617[/snapback]

Biron himself thinks and said it was a goal. He's a pretty good authority, and if anyone in the world was going to give Marty Biron the benefit of the doubt, it is Marty Biron.

Referee Greg Kimmerly immediately waved off the goal, but replays showed Biron snagged the puck from just inside the goal line and brought it back out.

"It was really close, a half inch over or maybe 1 inch," Biron said. "But the important thing is we grinded it out and won the game." 

How do you like San Jose? Details, I'm thinking of relocating to start a business and that area is available. I like CA but have never been to SJ. Thanks!

534999[/snapback]

If you like ALOT of traffic and really, really high priced homes (well over $500,000.00 - which is actually less than the median price for the area) then the South Bay is the place for you.

534999[/snapback]

I've lived in SF and the south Peninsula area for 17 years and have willingly been to SJ maybe 5 times (excluding Shark games). It reminds me of a characterless boring LA. Have fun on the roadways.