LAMP: It's like Deja Vu

Steven in MD

This is like deja vu all over again. The anti-TD sentiment is hilarious since I said basically the same things 5 yrs ago when he was hired and started to let long time Bills players go. I heard the words "Need to clean up the cap", "Rebuilding the team", "Need players for the system", etc. After 5 years I think the majority of people here realize that TD pulled the wool over RW's eyes. He has set this organization back. I just hope his replacement is able to right this ship.

This is like deja vu all over again.  The anti-TD sentiment is hilarious since I said basically the same things 5 yrs ago when he was hired and started to let long time Bills players go.  I heard the words "Need to clean up the cap", "Rebuilding the team", "Need players for the system", etc.  After 5 years I think the majority of people here realize that TD pulled the wool over RW's eyes.  He has set this organization back.  I just hope his replacement is able to right this ship.

533311[/snapback]

Give yourself a nice pat on the back

This is like deja vu all over again.  The anti-TD sentiment is hilarious since I said basically the same things 5 yrs ago when he was hired and started to let long time Bills players go.  I heard the words "Need to clean up the cap", "Rebuilding the team", "Need players for the system", etc.  After 5 years I think the majority of people here realize that TD pulled the wool over RW's eyes.  He has set this organization back.  I just hope his replacement is able to right this ship.

533311[/snapback]

Hmmm, can definitely file this under "who gives a sh--"

533311[/snapback]

His replacement won't have to get the team out of cap hell, so at least there's that.

And it wouldn't have taken Nostradamus to predict that the Bills would struggle the first 2-3 seasons of TD's tenure given that he had to rebuild the team from scratch.