Donahoe Must Go!

ACor58

Think about it. I will give him a pass on his first year and even the second. But you cannot change the fact that nine of these teams have been disciplined or mentally tough. Sure it all starts with the head coach but who is picking the head coach? TD. Look at the players that he has brought in or drafted. Mike Williams? I know that it is the second game of his 3rd year but has anyone watched him....he is terrible. Josh Reed...we used a 2nd round pick on this guy....oh, and we traded up for Ryan Denney that same year. Nate is a nice player but falls right into that "undisciplined category".

I was talking about it yesterday and it is sad that the only thing that we have to look forward to during the game is how good Brian Moorman is. I don't even want to go to the Pats game in 2 weeks. I can't imagine how bad we are going to get throttled. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Im not worried about Mike Williams one bit....If we did move him to guard I

beleive he would be great. On Josh Reed...Im not judging any receivers until

we get a real QB that has fire and some mobility. One that makes others around

him better. Drews play is bringing other players on offense down to his level.

If it keeps up...by midseason it will effect the defense.

Its time to pull Drew...you might see the players send a message by playing

harder once Drews out. And DB will not complain...he has no fire or passion.

He may even be relieved

I fail to see the logic in how letting go of the GM can help this team at this point in time.

By even thinking that the GM must go you are saying you are willing to let this team struggle for 2-3 years without any idea if a new GM/coaching staff will fair any better.

The shortsightedness of this board amazes me. Then again, it really doesn't.

:D

I would rather have a good $4M/yr guard, than a bad $4M/yr tackle.

38255[/snapback]

I agree about moving Williams to guard. The guy is not getting the job done at Tackle.

Clements- Come on guys. Other than one mistake he has been solid. Actually with all my bitching about lack of talent and lack of playmakers Clements is one exception.

Reed had close to 60 catches in his first two years.  Could he have had 65 catches if he hadn't dropped a few.  Sure, but 60 ain't too bad for two years in the league with a struggling offense.

38349[/snapback]

I think the point is that if Reed had say 100 catches intead of just 65 during this time, then the offense wouldn't be struggling.

I fail to see the logic in how letting go of the GM can help this team at this point in time. 

By even thinking that the GM must go you are saying you are willing to let this team struggle for 2-3 years without any idea if a new GM/coaching staff will fair any better.

:rolleyes:

38137[/snapback]

The shortsightedness of this board? What team are you watching? Donahoe hasn't done a whole lot to help this team!

This team keeps getting worse...The offensive line is a mess, what did TD do about it? He brought in Trey Teague, he is the worst center in the AFC.

Then he went and drafted a "speed" receiver in the first round. What good is a speed receiver if your quarterback has no time to throw the deep ball? Granted, a few years ago he used the 4th pick in the draft to select Mike Williams, but that doesn't seem to be working out all that well.

You want to be a "power running" team get some decent O-linemen.

On the defensive side of the ball he drafted Ryan Denney and Chris Kelsay neither one of them should even be playing in the NFL. He did bring in a few good free agents, I will give him that.

oh, it was pretty smart to pay Rian Lindell so much money that you can't even cut him to bring in a good kicker.

How long do we give this guy? The majority of his draft picks have been busts and the weaknesses of the team are the same year after year. I'm sick of Tom Donahoe getting a free pass from the media and the fans, it's time to point the finger at him!

The shortsightedness of this board?  What team are you watching?  Donahoe hasn't done a whole lot to help this team!

This team keeps getting worse...The offensive line is a mess, what did TD do about it? He brought in Trey Teague, he is the worst center in the AFC. 

Then he went and drafted a "speed" receiver in the first round.  What good is a speed receiver if your quarterback has no time to throw the deep ball?  Granted, a few years ago he used the 4th pick in the draft to select Mike Williams, but that doesn't seem to be working out all that well.

You want to be a "power running" team get some decent O-linemen.

On the defensive side of the ball he drafted Ryan Denney and Chris Kelsay neither one of them should even be playing in the NFL.  He did bring in a few good free agents, I will give him that.   

oh, it was pretty smart to pay Rian Lindell so much money that you can't even cut him to bring in a good kicker.

How long do we give this guy?  The majority of his draft picks have been busts and the weaknesses of the team are the same year after year.  I'm sick of Tom Donahoe getting a free pass from the media and the fans, it's time to point the finger at him!

38457[/snapback]

Donahoe is in deep deep stevestojan.

:doh:

38137[/snapback]

And let the team stuggle for 2 or 3 yaers- what do you call this!!!

Think about it. I will give him a pass on his first year and even the second. But you cannot change the fact that nine of these teams have been disciplined or mentally tough. Sure it all starts with the head coach but who is picking the head coach? TD. Look at the players that he has brought in or drafted. Mike Williams? I know that it is the second game of his 3rd year but has anyone watched him....he is terrible. Josh Reed...we used a 2nd round pick on this guy....oh, and we traded up for Ryan Denney that same year. Nate is a nice player but falls right into that "undisciplined category".

I was talking about it yesterday and it is sad that the only thing that we have to look forward to during the game is how good Brian Moorman is. I don't even want to go to the Pats game in 2 weeks. I can't imagine how bad we are going to get throttled. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

38011[/snapback]

It's about time - you should have been heeding the war cry in August when some ingenious Bills Fans of the New Millenium were calling for TD's ass on a one way trip out of Bills.

I can't name the prior genius', (though I should have joined their fan clubs), however, if I recall correctly, they were demanding TD be shown the back door of one bills drive. Why you say - let's recap

* Poor player personnel decisions. Mike Williams...God bless it - the man SUCKS. Coy Wire - stop it! McGahee...Boy he's making us forget about passing on Anquan Bolden or a capable lineman. Bledsoe - looking more and more like a bomb placement by the Patriots...(In fact, someone slap a blowpop wrapper on TD). Sure the man can drum fan support to sell season tickets, (a big part of owning a team), but that trick wears off fast...At least with some people who keep track of 3 year performance...

* Poor coaching evaluation - I hate to say it, but GW had better crudentials coming in the MM. As some SI writer wrote - while watching pittsburgh play the past few years, how many times did you catch yourself saying - "wow, what a creative offense!"?

I could go on and on, but the fact is, TD is not going anywhere and the Cowboys will get a top 5 pick from their trade last year...