Oh great - Moulds back but Losman not

VABills

Moulds was back at practice but Losman would not work out today. :P

I smell another suspension.

:P

Actually the alert says he didn't participate, no reason given, but I think he refuses to be on the field with Moulds anymore.

Actually the alert says he didn't participate, no reason given, but I think he refuses to be on the field with Moulds anymore.

531209[/snapback]

Actually, it's injury-related. The offense was going through some passing drills, and the Oline was walking through their blocking schemes against those blue tackling dummies. One of the dummies put a nice spin move to the inside on Gandy, bulled over Bennie Anderson, and then blindsided JP before he could get his pass off. JP is day-to-day.

At first, everyone was pissed at the tackling dummy, but they realized he is color blind and he didn't know JP had the red "no contact" jersey on. Jerry Gray said the dummy will start opposite Schoebel at DE on Saturday. He will be #00 in your program.

I must be getting a little gun shy ....

Is this a no bull shitter??????

Excused because of illness, or personal reasons I can understand ..... if he's refusing to take the field, just to be a horses patoot ..... that's another matter.... I just can't believe it.

Actually, it's injury-related.  The offense was going through some passing drills, and the Oline was walking through their blocking schemes against those blue tackling dummies.  One of the dummies put a nice spin move to the inside on Gandy, bulled over Bennie Anderson, and then blindsided JP before he could get his pass off.  JP is day-to-day.

At first, everyone was pissed at the tackling dummy, but they realized he is color blind and he didn't know JP had the red "no contact" jersey on.  Jerry Gray said the dummy will start opposite Schoebel at DE on Saturday.  He will be #00 in your program.

531218[/snapback]

Could be that isn't what my vcoach alert says. They said he didn't participate since Moulds was back. :P

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/?topic_id=13

If they start KH at this point (nothing against Kelly) then MM and TD need to be FIRED TODAY......I suspect it is just a thing where maybe he's a little sore from his pounding Sunday but why on earth would you not play your young QB with no playoffs possible?????? That would be the stupidist thing I have ever seen in football.....

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/?topic_id=13

If they start KH at this point (nothing against Kelly) then MM and TD need to be FIRED TODAY......I suspect it is just a thing where maybe he's a little sore from his pounding Sunday but why on earth would you not play your young QB with no playoffs possible??????  That would be the stupidist thing I have ever seen in football.....

531226[/snapback]

I am assuming it was because JP was limping pretty heavily the last two games, by the end. Mularkey has already said, JP starts the rest of the way, unless he is injured...

Actually, it's injury-related.  The offense was going through some passing drills, and the Oline was walking through their blocking schemes against those blue tackling dummies.  One of the dummies put a nice spin move to the inside on Gandy, bulled over Bennie Anderson, and then blindsided JP before he could get his pass off.  JP is day-to-day.

At first, everyone was pissed at the tackling dummy, but they realized he is color blind and he didn't know JP had the red "no contact" jersey on.  Jerry Gray said the dummy will start opposite Schoebel at DE on Saturday.  He will be #00 in your program.

531218[/snapback]

C'mon man, ouor o-line isnt that bad...they were able to pick up the tacking dummy's spin move, but it was the other stunting dummy that got through the line....

In other news, the set of 4 connected dummies was able to get constant pressure on holcomb all practice long with no blitzers needed...