Frank Reich for HC

LasBillzz

I'd like to see Doug Flutie brought in as HC, particularly since he's now worked under Belichick an can bring that same winning attitude to Buffalo.  I'd like to see Phil, the guy who won my fantasy league last year as GM.  For years he's shown his ability to put together a solid squad and I think he could bring the same thing to Buffalo if given a chance.

530169[/snapback]

Does Phil have an agent?

Lou Saban is 109.

You can't go back to the past for future glory. Let's just forget Frank Reich, Jim Kelly or Marv Levy. They did what they did back in the day and we will all be forever grateful. It should be left at that.

I like the idea of random names out of a hat.

Google "Name Generator" and the first two that come up are:

John Howe and Louis Farrakhan

They should get the jobs.

i love frank reich,but would rather see him be a pro coordinator for a few years 1st.as for marv i love him as well,but i just dont see him evaulating talent at the college level that we need.just because he was a good coach dosnt mean he would be a good gm

I like Frank Reich, but by making him head coach, you're setting him up to fail. He needs to be first a QB coach, then an offensive coordinator, then a head coach. Assuming that he's interested in coaching, which he doesn't seem to be. But if Reich did take this coaching path, it would be a dream come true for me, and I'd support him through thick and thin.

I've tried my best to get Frank to coach or after some games even play quarterback for the Bills. I had lunch with him last week and he's extremely busy running a Seminary here in Charlotte and raising his family. I'm thinking it would be a stretch for Frank to be the next Bills head coach. For selfish reasons, I'd love it, but its not gonna happen. :doh:

I sent him the link and he got a good chuckle. He's glad fans think that much of him to be the Bills Head Coach. I did ask if he was hired if I could be the new Offensive Cordinator.

531809[/snapback]

Did you let him know that for eight Sundays every year, he would have a congregation of 80,000 people ready to follow him through ANYTHING to get the Bills to win? Maybe his contract could include opportunities to actually address the fans...uh, parishoners on the subject of his choice. Who among us would not agree with him after, say, beating the Patriots at home? "Amen, brother Frank!" That would be the rowdiest service ever!

Billy Graham does that in stadiums- it's called a crusade. That way, we get a worthy coach, and Frank gets to carry on his mission.

Think of it- never have to choose between attending services and going to a game again!