Willis is terrible this year

Clockwork

Willis sucks now.  And it makes me mad.

There needs to be a lot of moves this offseason.  Maybe an O-Line that can block for him.

527722[/snapback]

Maybe having a converted tight end playing right tackle hasn't helped him much. Around that time of the switch there was the drop off. Peters athleticism seems to indicate he would make a better pulling guard or a left tackle...

Willis was never as great as people made him out to be. He is a legit starter, nothing more. He's not going to carry any team anywhere by himself. Barry Sanders couldn't do it, and WM is no Barry Sanders.

And he doesn't suck. He's simply a legit starter toiling behing a poor line and without a decent passing attack. He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is, and has yet to take over a game and dominate it they way Cribbs or Thomas did, but he doesn't suck.

No, he sucks.

This team has 1 player I would keep, and Takeo has been hurt all year.  As far as I can see, everyone on this team is expendable.  Including McGahee.

528008[/snapback]

Yeah, let's get rid of Moorman, McGee, Evans, Parrish and Bobby Aprile. Why keep Takeo, he must be injury prone. You can't be serious.

Relax Dude ! It's the OL ! Not Willis !

528101[/snapback]

They're good enough to block enough for him to get to the magical 62.5 ypg mark (aka 1,000 yards), yet not good enough for him to sustain a decent ypc average or to score more than 4 TDs all season?