this draft

i know its waaay too early but which would you rather have donahoe (assuming hes still here) draft:

OT, OG, S, LB, CB

525356[/snapback]

Depends when we pick and who is available. Hell of a post though.

i know its waaay too early but which would you rather have donahoe (assuming hes still here) draft:

OT, OG, S, LB, CB

525356[/snapback]

OT or DT (yeah, you forget about DT!!!)

because i want TD to sign OG Hutchinson as a FA, resign Clements, cut posey and move Crowell over to fill Poseys old spot, and try to drop vincent's cap hit down a bit.

and TD isnt going anywhere. :flirt:

OT, OG, S, LB, CB

525356[/snapback]

Needs to draft another under 6' WR to replace Moulds....Go Mighty Mice!!!

Seriously though, with the first round pick I say we get the best available player between the Tackles, Safeties, CB (If we lose Clements), or WR (If we lose Moulds)

Personally, I dont like the idea of drafting a starting OL and would rather fill the positions via FA, but I dont recall any big name OL that are in contract years this year. I will however, do some research and probably post something on that later. However, we havent had the best of luck with bringing in OL under the Donahoe regime so I guess at this point it'll be the lesser of 2 evils.

OKAY OKAY: heres the scenario

Pick # 6 behind SF (Bush), HOU (D' Brickshaw Ferguson), NYJ (Leinart [ok so this ones a stretch, hes def top 5 though]), ARZ (AJ Hawk) and GB (Mario Williams)

Again: OT, OG, DT, CB, S or LB

525379[/snapback]

Depends what off season free agency moves have been made. Good post, though.

Pick # 6 behind SF (Bush), HOU (D' Brickshaw Ferguson), NYJ (Leinart [ok so this ones a stretch, hes def top 5 though]), ARZ (AJ Hawk) and GB (Mario Williams)

525379[/snapback]

My guess is that TD would take Eric Winston OT, Miami. He's from the U and has had a knee injury. He’s also fairly new to the position, which makes him somewhat of a project. All of these things make him irresistible to TD.

525379[/snapback]

your forgetting the possible scenario of Tom D trading our first round pick to the Jets for Vinny Testicle.

Since we're playing hypothetical, I'm going to assume that the Bills go 4-0 to end the season, finish 8-8, the Pats have an epic meltdown and lose their last 4, Buffalo wins the division and gets a home playoff game, they beat the Chargers 48-10 in the Wild Card round (revenge) and then (gotta be realistic here :flirt: ) lose 48-45 in OT to Peyton and the Colts, as JP sets the single game playoff passing record and Moulds breaks his own single game playoff receiving record.

The Bills draft 25th overall and select Howie Feltersnatch, a DT out of Northern Iowa.

That's what I think.

Since we're playing hypothetical, I'm going to assume that the Bills go 4-0 to end the season, finish 8-8, the Pats have an epic meltdown and lose their last 4, Buffalo wins the division and gets a home playoff game, they beat the Chargers 48-10 in the Wild Card round (revenge) and then (gotta be realistic here  :D ) lose 48-45 in OT to Peyton and the Colts, as JP sets the single game playoff passing record and Moulds breaks his own single game playoff receiving record.

The Bills draft 25th overall and select Howie Feltersnatch, a DT out of Northern Iowa.

That's what I think.

525432[/snapback]

:flirt::D:D

A brief scouting report on Howie:

Felthersnatch, Howie DT Northern Iowa

An extremely intelligent lad who's 2.2 GPA ranked him second on his squad. Overall, Howie (pronounced How I..) was in on 3 tackles and had a near sack when Eastern Michigans' talented QB, Tasty Furberger fell and broke his leg durirg their game in September. Howie, a one year football letterman ( former walk-on water boy!) made huge strides over the course of this season. His Head Coach, Rusty Nall (pronounced Nail, but you guessed it!) said of Howie, the sky is the limit for his Professional Football dreams! Other items of note as follows...

Bench Press: 110 lbs.

Vertical "leap": 3 or 4 inches tops

Two cone drill: He nestles into a set every Friday Night! :flirt: