Change of Pace: London Fletcher

The Dean

Congrats to a guy that plays balls-out every down/every game. Some may debate his talent level (I think he's way underrated and one of the best LBs in the game)...but, does anyone debate his heart? With TO out, Fletch has remained the constant force in the Bills backer corps and leads the LEAGUE in tackles. This is an unBILLeavable feat when you consider the DL in front of him...he has O Linemand on him on nearly every play. Not only that...he is often the 1st or 2nd Bill on the scene when the DBs get beat on a long bomb. The man is, seemingly, EVERYWHERE.

Don't forget he played through injury earlier this year and was a shadow of his real self for at least two games. Ladies, gentleman...and the rest of you...Bills fans all...let's hear it for the Buffalo Bills 2005 Walter Payton Man of the Year:

London Fletcher!

:flirt::D:D:D

Seriously... there were threads last week saying Fletcher was inadequate at MLB.

Pretty laughable if you ask me.

The countdown now begins until some uninformed fan says, "yeah but all his tackles are 5 to 10 yards down field"  :flirt: 

Good post BTW

525108[/snapback]

Yeah, well I am gonna give a plug here for Aaron Schobel. He isn't great, but he makes plays.

We often take him for granted, but if he were a UFA, teams would be lining up tp give him a contract imo. It is very hard to find good a pass rushing DE, and Schobel is just that.

Ok, that makes 2 players we are happy with. Any more? :flirt:

That bastard London cost us the game last week. Chambers would have strolled into the end zone past Lawyer and Vincent after he caught that bomb if London wasn't such a hero and hustled back to tackle him. The Bills would've had about 1:40 to get into Lindell's 50-yd range (where we all know he is automatic.) Instead, London tackles Chambers, the Fins patiently milk the clock until striking for a TD with 6 seconds left. Lawyer and Vincent are veterans and can feel a lead slipping away. They knew better than to cover or tackle Chambers. Thanks for nothing London!!! :flirt::D

Seriously, the dude has been a horse all year. You just KNOW the losses are killing him, which I cannot positively say for the rest of the squad. Congrats on the MotY honor, an keep up the solid play. Hopefully some of the young bucks will follow LF's example of how to play with pride, as opposed to just talking about it.

Yeah, well I am gonna give a plug here for Aaron Schobel. He isn't great, but he makes plays.

We often take him for granted, but if he were a UFA, teams would be lining up tp give him a contract imo. It is very hard to find good a pass rushing DE, and Schobel is just that.

Ok, that makes 2 players we are happy with. Any more?  :flirt:

525168[/snapback]

Schobel is a good mention Bill.

Let's see, I'm also pleased with McGee, Peters, Moorman, Lindell (ok the entire special teams), Crowell has been better than expected, and Reed has made a nice comeback atleast compared to the past couple seasons.