This board is more fun when we lose...

Sanners

I don't post much, but I find myself hopping on here for the entertainment after a loss. With a win, I typically read the media reports, check in here briefly, and move on.

After a loss, I love coming on here to see the emotion of fans losing their cool over a football team. I am not being condescending, as I find myself getting fired up as well.

What do you guys think? Wins are killer, but losses really make message boards more entertaining.

After a loss, I love coming on here to see the emotion of fans losing their cool over a football team.  I am not being condescending, as I find myself getting fired up as well.

What do you guys think?  Wins are killer, but losses really make message boards more entertaining.

524584[/snapback]

I think those who are condescending have no clue as to what a message board is all about. Welcome to the Internet. :)

Its the retard roller coaster that goes on here. Going down the biggest hills are always the most fun. :)

524588[/snapback]

Have you been on the PPP? They have hills which are vertical and bottomless!

Same thing with post-game radio... If they win or played well, I'll listen to the official post game show. If they stink up the joint ... COACH!!!!!! Dickerson's show is great when they are aweful...

524597[/snapback]

UpChuck DICKerson's show is NEVER great. It is like saying the Fish are great!

I think those who are condescending have no clue as to what a message board is all about. Welcome to the Internet. :)

524601[/snapback]

Sorry Rico, I used to be an internet jockey as SDS and the old timers know, but I was just throwing out this observation. You are the entertainment I was referring to! Keep up the good work!

Sorry Rico, I used to be an internet jockey as SDS and the old timers know, but I was just throwing out this observation.  You are the entertainment I was referring to!  Keep up the good work!

524615[/snapback]

:) I wasn't referring to you. ;);)

Sorry Rico, I used to be an internet jockey as SDS and the old timers know, but I was just throwing out this observation.  You are the entertainment I was referring to!  Keep up the good work!

524615[/snapback]

Some old jokes just get old ! :)

I don't post much, but I find myself hopping on here for the entertainment after a loss.  With a win, I typically read the media reports, check in here briefly, and move on.

After a loss, I love coming on here to see the emotion of fans losing their cool over a football team.  I am not being condescending, as I find myself getting fired up as well.

What do you guys think?  Wins are killer, but losses really make message boards more entertaining.

524584[/snapback]

As I have always heard, local sports radio loves for the home team to lose. Ratings always much better when a team is bad, much more to talk about . Think :we need to blow the whole thing up, Donahue is son of Satan, Ralph only cares about Fannies in the seats etc.)" is much more exciting than :dam we look good, what color unis should we wear in the playoffs