To all the DB haters out there!!!

jarthur31

Let's say we put in another QB, like Shane or even JP and the O-line doesn't improve and the receivers still can't stop dropping balls, what then?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Yea, that's what I thought!

37630[/snapback]

I like your plan! Let's give it a shot. What do we have to lose right?

Let's say we put in another QB, like Shane or even JP and the O-line doesn't improve and the receivers still can't stop dropping balls, what then?

37630[/snapback]

Maybe we still only put up 10 points a game and can't win a game because of our offense...which is exactly what we get with Drew. Then again, maybe we put up more points...it can't get any worse than it is right now.

I'm reminded of a quote from Albert Einstein, something like "Insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting to see different results."

I agree that it is not all Drew's fault, but, nonetheless, give the ball to JP. At least he has some scrambling ability, which we desperately need right now.

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

we might score a touchdown or two.  Imagine that!  BTW I dont hate Drew- I just hate the fact he is the starting QB for my beloved Bills

37636[/snapback]

Hear we go again, huh Pete?

Folks, it's not about hating Drew...How can you hate the guy? He works hard, he tries, and I don't hate him. DB's a decent Guy, he's just not a consistant NFL QB anymore... I just don't think he has much left. And I don't want him starting at QB for my Bills...That's all...

And what's it going to take for Bills Fans to fall off the Bledsoe Bandwagon...0-4...maybe 0-6 with a few more mighty 10 point outputs??? This Offensive fish is rotting from the head down. DB is the head of the Offense, and a QB HAS to be able to take a Team down the field once or twice a Game on his ability alone in order to be a decent Offense...Drew just can't do that anymore...Come on Folks, 17 Quarters last year without a TD, and now this great start. More Sacks, more pat...pat...pat..., more off target throws, what more proof do you need?

Granted this Offense may not be any better with Matthews at QB, or anyone else for that matter...But I've come to the conclusion anything is worth a try at this point...anything....

I guess the only positive to this whole deal is, if in fact this continues, we'll get to see JP in the 2nd half of this Season, which will give him a jump start on 2005...

But I'll still be tuning in to see if Drew can turn this thing around just like everyone else around here...I will not be holding my breath... :D

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

37745[/snapback]

ASSCLOWN! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

37630[/snapback]

What then??? How about you can't get any worse and the qb you replaced DB with costs a hell of a lot less! :D Too late now....The Bills have DB's cap dollars staring them in the face and the heir to the throne has a broken leg because their smartass prized F/A veteran CB had to teach the rookie a lesson!!!!

PS Where are all those INT's TV was going to provide???

Shane Matthews is not the answer. There's a reason why he's a career journeyman.

The prudent thing is for Bledsoe to keep working, keep emphasizing the run, and play mistake free football. I felt, watching the Bills game back and forth with the Pats yesterday, that the Bills could have pulled on OAK what the Jags did to you guys.

You're one play away from being 1-1. Back off the ledge. You're going to give New England some problems in two weeks.

Shane Matthews is not the answer.  There's a reason why he's a career journeyman.

The prudent thing is for Bledsoe to keep working, keep emphasizing the run, and play mistake free football.  I felt, watching the Bills game back and forth with the Pats yesterday, that the Bills could have pulled on OAK what the Jags did to you guys.

You're one play away from being 1-1.  Back off the ledge.  You're going to give New England some problems in two weeks.

38025[/snapback]

Wow, a voice of reason from a Pats fan... :D

We're 1 play away from being 1-1, and *2* plays away from being 2-0.

CW

We're 1 play away from being 1-1, and *2* plays away from being 2-0.

Speaking of which, did you see that J-Ville stole another game yesterday from the Broncos? I guess it is better to be lucky than good.

37630[/snapback]

Uhh.. the problem here is that Losman is out 8-12 weeks and cannot replace Bledsoe even if you thought he was ready for a couple of months. Matthews would be warming the couch if Brown hadn't been hurt and do you seriously see him as an NFL starting QB even if you don't see Bledsoe as a starting NFL QB?

I know Bledsoe sucks and fans want to say this but what about reality?

Guest Guesteroo
HELLO its not the Qb its the DAMN OFFENSIVE LINE. NO PROTECTION NO HOLES FOR THE RB'S.

37717[/snapback]

Granted, the O-Line is a mess. But, Bledsoe NEVER throws the ball away. He simply bends over and braces for a hit. . . It is getting to be a total joke. Sometimes he's crouching down awaiting a hit a good second or two before he's actually getting hit!!

He has got to go. This team CANNOT do any worse on offense if anyone else QBed. I stress CANNOT do any worse. They are the lowest of the low as far as offense in the league right now.