Official Manlove Thread for Eric Moulds

I do too boom....what a sad state of affairs the Bills are in.

523783[/snapback]

Exactly lets remember that there are more players that are pissed as well. Sam Adams, Fletcher, etc. Its not just Moulds running his mouth. But for some reason they want to suspend Moulds for not showing up to a meeting but not suspend Sam from leaving the stadium. Sounds to me Mularkey really dislikes Moulds more than Sam. I believe Moulds, Sam Adams, and Sams agent.

Exactly lets remember that there are more players that are pissed as well. Sam Adams, Fletcher, etc. Its not just Moulds running his mouth. But for some reason they want to suspend Moulds for not showing up to a meeting but not suspend Sam from leaving the stadium. Sounds to me Mularkey really dislikes Moulds more than Sam. I believe Moulds, Sam Adams, and Sams agent.

523794[/snapback]

Was Mike Williams ever suspended when he was going through whatever his deal was two years ago in camp?

523794[/snapback]

I'd like to see the Fletcher quotes. Where can I find some? Fletcher at least plays balls to the wall regardless. Certainly can't say the same for Sam "I'll take some plays off" Adams. And I'm wondering about Moulds now if he did indee take himself out of the game Sunday.

GO BILLS!!!

His grandmother passed away if I remember correctly and he was questioning whether or not he really wanted to play football. I still question that ha ha ha.

523819[/snapback]

I guess he made up his mind and chose not to play football anymore.