• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't cool either:

B-)

523792[/snapback]

No thats not cool either. But again it goes back to the coach. He is supposed to have a handle on these things. They need to let him go. Seriously who will be pumped for the season if Mike is still in charge? Its going to be the same mess next year with different players.

Wow, that's not cool at all....As The World Turns. B-)

523781[/snapback]

No doubt...This whole thing is in one word embarrassing regardless of fault...

Further fuel for My "Blow the whole thing up" Campaign...Everything is going according to Plan... :doh:

Further fuel for My "Blow the whole thing up" Campaign...Everything is going according to Plan... B-)

523799[/snapback]

Indeed it is lol. Definately some serious changes coming.

Those "sources" are Tom Donahoe... who will do anything and everything to cast blame on someone other than himself and his inept coaching staff for the team's struggles.

It's pretty pathetic that they have to bring down the most tenured Bills vet to do that, however.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2250883

"However, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Moulds was a no-show for a mandatory meeting with Mularkey on Monday."

I think that explains the suspension...

523727[/snapback]

Further fuel for My "Blow the whole thing up" Campaign...Everything is going according to Plan... B-)

523799[/snapback]

I hear ya... I'd like to see Ralph at this press conference today.

Guest BackInDaDay

"Mularkey told Moulds, who was shocked and confused, of his plan to suspend him during a meeting Monday, a source told The Associated Press.

However, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Moulds was a no-show for a mandatory meeting with Mularkey on Monday."

So did he tell him on Monday or not?

Gotta love ESPN B-)

Also, the story adds "The final decision will be up to team owner Ralph Wilson, The Buffalo News reported Wednesday".

So all this tells me is that Mularkey plans on suspending Moulds.

Mularkey may, or may not, have told him on Monday.

It's still up in the air and the whole thing rests with Ralph.

I hear ya... I'd like to see Ralph at this press conference today.

523815[/snapback]

Well if Ralph cares about this Team as much as many here at TSW do, and I don't question that he does in fact care quite a bit, I can't imagine all this is good for the heart of a Man his age... B-)

Those "sources" are Tom Donahoe... who will do anything and everything to cast blame on someone other than himself and his inept coaching staff for the team's struggles.

It's pretty pathetic that they have to bring down the most tenured Bills vet to do that, however.

523814[/snapback]

Thank goodness we have posters with such excellent in-side information, or that know the people involved and can make in depth character assessments.

"Mularkey told Moulds, who was shocked and confused, of his plan to suspend him during a meeting Monday, a source told The Associated Press.

However, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that Moulds was a no-show for a mandatory meeting with Mularkey on Monday."

So did he tell him on Monday or not?

Gotta love ESPN  B-)

Also, the story adds "The final decision will be up to team owner Ralph Wilson, The Buffalo News reported Wednesday".

So all this tells me is that Mularkey plans on suspending Moulds.

Mularkey may, or may not, have told him on Monday.

It's still up in the air and the whole thing rests with Ralph.

523826[/snapback]

These are the Days of Our Lives. :doh: