Face it...The Bills are a VERY BAD team!

PromoTheRobot

Four years into the Tom Donahoe era and we are back to where we began...with a 1-15 team. Except that instead of Alex Van Pelt at QB we have Drew friggin' Bledsoe!

What's wrong with this team?

1) Offensive Line...we're talking UB Bulls level.

1A) Drew Bledsoe...only the most blindly loyal fan can't see he's washed up. We traded a #1 pick for this turd.

2) Defense...yeah, yeah I know...they only gave up 13 points in both loses. Stats lie...look at results. They gave up a 44yd TD on a 3rd and 27!!! The receiver ran past our entire secondary!! He was WIDE OPEN!! This D holds until it's time to step up...and they FOLD!

3) Special teams...with the exception of Moorman, we stink. Lindell sucks. Our return guys are so slow they get caught from behind by fat a$$ drunk kickers.

Above it all, Tom Donahoe is to blame for this mess. He put us where we are now, and he deserves to be fired. Will it happen? I doubt it.

I think I said this about 30 times today. Basically every time we made a stupid mistake...

Either we sign the stupidest players in the league to play for us or our coaching staff is once again bad...this team just makes more boneheaded mistakes than any team I've seen in a long time.

Four years into the Tom Donahoe era and we are back to where we began...with a 1-15 team.  Except that instead of Alex Van Pelt at QB we have Drew friggin' Bledsoe!

1A) Drew Bledsoe...only the most blindly loyal fan can't see he's washed up.  We traded a #1 pick for this turd.

2) Defense...yeah, yeah I know...they only gave up 13 points in both loses.  Stats lie...look at results.  They gave up a 44yd TD on a 3rd and 27!!!  The receiver ran past our entire secondary!!  He was WIDE OPEN!!  This D holds until it's time to step up...and they FOLD!

3) Special teams...with the exception of Moorman, we stink.  Lindell sucks.  Our return guys are so slow they get caught from behind by fat a$$ drunk kickers.

Above it all, Tom Donahoe is to blame for this mess.  He put us where we are now, and he deserves to be fired.  Will it happen?  I doubt it.

37587[/snapback]

I won't say the D played great, but they held them to 13 points. They also had to deal with stevestojantty field position. The big thing is they blew a lot of coverages. Our safeties were biting on the play action and got burned deep. The only time we had any type of pass rush was when we blitz someone.

It's a good time for a bye week.

Sorry but DB is the least of our worries! 

Stupidity abounds from the receivers and the O-line. 

You need to go see some tape when DB played behind a very solid Pats line and how he picked teams apart!

37615[/snapback]

Was that when Mickey Mantle was roaming CF for the Yanks?

Sorry but DB is the least of our worries! 

Stupidity abounds from the receivers and the O-line. 

You need to go see some tape when DB played behind a very solid Pats line and how he picked teams apart!

37615[/snapback]

Sorry, but it starts with our offensive captain: Drew Bledsoe. And as far as going back to him with the Pats....those who live in the past, die in the past. It's time to start looking towards the future (or at least the present).

2) Defense...yeah, yeah I know...they only gave up 13 points in both loses.  Stats lie...look at results.  They gave up a 44yd TD on a 3rd and 27!!!  The receiver ran past our entire secondary!!  He was WIDE OPEN!!  This D holds until it's time to step up...and they FOLD!

37587[/snapback]

Yeah, when your D coughs up a 3rd and 27, it's pretty frustrating.....when it's for a TD, it's damn near unbearable. But the guy he beat was Rashad Baker, an UDFA. When Milloy is back, you won't see that happen. Take out that play, and there wasn't much to criticize our D over today.

Well, I'd agree with most of your post, but at this point I'd say the Bills Are a very bad offensive team. You're a little too harsh on the "D". Stats lie, but the scoreboard does not. 13 points 2 weeks straight. That's a good defensive effort in my book., and should ALWAYS be enough to win in the NFL. No, we're not a great defense, but good to very good. No team pitches a shutout every week, but our D has such a small margin for error-they almost have to score themselves. No takeaways on D today, and that's not good enough. Offensively and ST wise, we are among the worst in the NFL. Can we EVER get a reurn of over 20 yards WITHOUT a holding penalty or block in the back? This has been a problem since preseason. The kicker-that's been well documented. Moorman is the lone bright spot on ST, I'm afraid. We might be the WEAKEST O in the league. I once thought DB was going to be the "savior" but it is painfully obvious that Drew is barely functional as a QB right now. He looks more shot than even RJ did. This guy is just plain shook. He's not even stepping into his throws anymore -just expecting to get hit even when there is no pressure. Did you notice how many balls he underthrew today? These were a direct result of not stepping into his throw. His mechanics are totally out of whack. It's too bad J.P. is injured. If you're MM, you give DB the next 2 games. If you lose both of those, the season is effectively over . Four AFC losses and 2 in the division would put you on life support. JP's time would have arrived sooner than later I believe. I have no doubt that by the time he is healthy, the season will have been long written off and J.P. will see playing time immediately.

I am beginning to loose faith in this team. THey're playing like it's still preseason. Last week Chris V gets a holding penalty and cost us the game winning drive (I know there were plenty of other mistakes after that, I'm just saying).

Special teams penalties are going to make me sick. Here's a plan for Monday. Practice not pulling on people's jerseys WHEN THEY'RE FACING AWAY FROM YOU. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

What happened to grinding it out? We barely ran the damn ball...not that that would have worked either.

Seriously, what the hell did I buy NFL ticket for? Not for this garbage. I'm thinking of sending a letter to 1 Bills Drive looking for a refund for my DirecTV bill. Oh, it also looks like Dallas is going to get a great pick next year.

THis team flat out stinks except for the linebackers.

Moorman is the lone bright spot on ST, I'm afraid.

37655[/snapback]

Good post. I quoted this portion because I was also impressed with McGee's ability to knife his way to the ball carrier. He's been a bright spot not only on ST, but in coverage. I rarely hear his name on defense and that's a good thing.

We might be the WEAKEST O in the league.

37655[/snapback]

Did you watch the Sunday night game?? As much as we are hurting on O, Miami is just AWFUL. Their line is in shambles.....their QB is the "throw enough stevestojan against the wall, some of it will stick" type......and they have no running game to speak of. Their D is quite strong, but then again they let Carson Palmer (I'm sorry, but this guy sucks) drive against them in the last minutes to win the game.

Four years into the Tom Donahoe era and we are back to where we began...with a 1-15 team.  Except that instead of Alex Van Pelt at QB we have Drew friggin' Bledsoe!

1A) Drew Bledsoe...only the most blindly loyal fan can't see he's washed up.  We traded a #1 pick for this turd.

3) Special teams...with the exception of Moorman, we stink.  Lindell sucks.  Our return guys are so slow they get caught from behind by fat a$$ drunk kickers.

Above it all, Tom Donahoe is to blame for this mess.  He put us where we are now, and he deserves to be fired.  Will it happen?  I doubt it.

37587[/snapback]

This is a very bad team.

1. Bledsoe is Rob Johnson. #11 = SACKED

2. The o-line is simply awful. We really wasted the #4 picked a couple year back. McKinney looks great and Williams looks poor.

3. The defense is solid but they rarely make big plays and they got to help the offense by providing turnovers and short fields. They don't and the offense couldn't take advantage anyhow.

3. Special teams looks like it could be pretty good, but stupid penalties. Why does Ryan Lindell still have a job?

I've supported TD but in the end, I think he'll have to go, because this team has gone no where (and is heading their this year) in the time he's been here.