Philly loss to Seattle adds perspective

What about last night's game, on a national stage...the Eagles took a large steamer in front of America. They've gone from Super Bowl losers to just plain losers. They didn't wait till the 4th quarter to fold.

How would you like to be an Eagle fan this morning?

I am really pissed about Sunday's loss, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do besides tune in next Sunday and hope for the best.

What about last night's game, on a national stage...the Eagles took a large steamer in front of America.  They've gone from Super Bowl losers to just plain losers.  They didn't wait till the 4th quarter to fold.

I am really pissed about Sunday's loss, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do besides tune in next Sunday and hope for the best.

522143[/snapback]

The NY Jets and the Philadelphia Eagles are exhibits A and B on why its important to have a backup QB.

Although in the Jets' case, they've gone all the way down to their 5th-stringer at some points this season - and ain't not team could handle that.

Say what you want about Donahoe, but having Shane Matthews at #3 is an incredible luxury for this team.

JDG

What about last night's game, on a national stage...the Eagles took a large steamer in front of America.  They've gone from Super Bowl losers to just plain losers.  They didn't wait till the 4th quarter to fold.

522143[/snapback]

i live among a great many eagle fans here in the capitol region of PA, and i can assure you that i don't feel the least bit sorry for them. as far as football goes, i got my own problems.

hell, at least the people running the eagles franchise seem to have a concept of what it takes to put a team in the playoffs.

"Philly loss to Seattle adds perspective, anybody feel sympathy for Philly fans?"

No. No I don't. Not one iota. Not even a teensie weensie bit.

If they're looking for something to do this morning they can go back and read all the horsecrap articles that were written by their city's sports writers last year about Brett Favre. When they finish with that, they can listen to the tapes of the Iggle's faithful booing Santa. Then they can go to Pat's for a greasy cheesesteak plastered with that carbolic acid they call "hot sauce" and have a perfect case of odgita for the rest of the week.

City of "Brotherly Love" - what a joke.

522143[/snapback]

I think loosing to Miami was far easier to take than what the Eagles did on National stage last night. Wait did I just say it was easier to take a loss to miami man I must be drinking again. But I am glad I aint an Iggles fan.