eric moulds?

JAMIEBUF12

Be careful what you wish for.  I hope the Bills do whatever they can to sign Moulds.

After this past weekend, do you think Moulds even wants to play here anymore? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no.

CW

the time for a dispute is not DURING a game. Moulds should have been playing. I would expect major misconduct to sit a major starter in a game with playoff implications. Apparently whatever it was wasn't major. If it was EM whining, hell EM always whines. We haven't heard the last of this if MM stays. Probably will be benching a number of players in the next few weeks.

Well... when you are playing for a veteran team and a veteran coach, it's hard for a rookie to crack the lineup.

Marv had Moulds cemented to his bench during the first few years of his career. He was just a punt returner. Once given a chance, Moulds excelled.

And you are blowing his crying WAY out of proportion.

moulds has gotten more milage out of only a couple really good seasons than any player in nfl history.  remember it took him 3 years to produce anything at all when he got here.  he's a good player, but he's nowhere near good enough for all the crying we've heard from him the last couple years.  he acts like he's the only one suffering from all the SUCKING this franchise has done over the past 5 seasons.  fricken baby.

522035[/snapback]

Bottom line, Mularkey hurt the team by sitting Moulds.

He's an idiot.

the time for a dispute is not DURING a game.  Moulds should have been playing.  I would expect major misconduct to sit a major starter in a game with playoff implications.  Apparently whatever it was wasn't major.  If it was EM whining, hell EM always whines. We haven't heard the last of this if MM stays.  Probably will be benching a number of players in the next few weeks.

522465[/snapback]

If I were Moulds, I would have my bags packed already. People are so quick to run him out of town when he still can be one of the more productive receivers in this league. Once he goes to a team with a decent offense that produces more than 9 points a game, people will realize what his value is.

After this past weekend, do you think Moulds even wants to play here anymore?  I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no.

CW

522459[/snapback]

EM is gone because our management and coaches are a bunch of morons.

But I'll get over it :)

EM is gone. He is not coming back. Not at $11 million for 2006. Not at a renegotiated deal. Get over it. Say good-bye and let's move on.

522515[/snapback]

EM is gone because our  management and coaches are a bunch of morons.

But I'll get over it :)

522523[/snapback]

i absolutely agree with you that he'll really produce in another offense. sadly, though, i don't think he's capable of producing much in buffalo's any more and therefore his salary is way out of whack. philly would be a good landing spot, but there are many other places as well. he'll be just fine.

Agreed. As a Bills fan, I want him to stay. As an Eric Moulds fan, I hope he latches onto a solid team where he can showcase his talent.

I just have a hard time believing that Bills fans are so quick to show him the door, that's all.

i absolutely agree with you that he'll really produce in another offense. sadly, though, i don't think he's capable of producing much in buffalo's any more and therefore his salary is way out of whack. philly would be a good landing spot, but there are many other places as well. he'll be just fine.

522533[/snapback]

And the Bills went 29-19 thereafter.

Be careful what you wish for.  I hope the Bills do whatever they can to sign Moulds.

522456[/snapback]

But that also eventually cost Wade Phillips his job...because he could not pick

and stay with a single QB.....

I am not against Eric Moulds...He has been one of our best players....But

when your production is not at the level of taking 11m of salary cap space,

teams find ways to deal with them. I wish the best for Eric and hope he wins

a SB with a team.

BTW, I just mentioned the fact that Moulds was involved in that controversy

6 years ago...I wasn't saying Moulds was the instigator on that one....

Sounds like EM and MM have talked and come to some sort of agreement. We won't know what til the season is over. However, watch EM's play this week. I'll bet we seem a demon, especially if he is thinking about leaving.

Side note: If he leaves he'll be starting with another QB all over again, unless he goes to the cowboys.

Fair enough, but I will correct you on one thing...

Wade Phillips was clearly in favor of Flutie and in fact never wanted to start RJ. What cost him his job was that Ralph wanted to play RJ. Somewhat understandable since he made a $25 million invesetment in him.

Nevertheless, Wade was fairly clear on who the starter was. He just took a lot of pressure from his owner.

But that also eventually cost Wade Phillips his job...because he could not pick

and stay with a single QB.....

I am not against Eric Moulds...He has been one of our best players....But

when your production is not at the level of taking 11m of salary cap space,

teams find ways to deal with them.  I wish the best for Eric and hope he wins

a SB with a team. 

BTW, I just mentioned the fact that Moulds was involved in that controversy

6 years ago...I wasn't saying Moulds was the instigator on that one....

522555[/snapback]