Here is a bit of rational thinking

JPL7

I guess thats what three rings does to a fan... we will always want more.  But I guess you guys don't know anything about winning it all, do you.

522132[/snapback]

Your own team thinks you are a bandwagon troll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:)

Vincent, Troy S (played solid, should be back for one more year)

521350[/snapback]

I am glad to see that I am not the only one here who thinks Vincent still has some value. Assuming Nate Clements leaves (I really don't forsee any scenario in which he doesn't, unless there is just a massive overhaul in the organization), I say move Vincent back to corner, to take Clements spot. His results at safety have been mixed, but the guy still has great speed, and can still play the ball very well. Then, you use the cap money that you save by not re-signing Clements, to invest in some OL and DL help. Corners, like WR's can sometimes take two or three years to develop. We have a number of DB's on the team who have shown flashes...if one emerges, you can always make Vincent a nickel back...

I am not sure what Vincent's salary is, I think he has one year left on his Buffalo deal. I also don't think the is being majorly over-paid. Again, assuming he doesn't just up and retire (who could blame him after this miserable season?), and that Clements won't be back, I just think Vincent is a valuable team leader, who can still play some. Given the youth of the secondary (after Milloy and Vincent there would be a major dropoff in experience) the Bills could do worse. I have more concerns over Milloys' effectiveness, even though he is still the best safety on the roster. The safety position needs some more attention...

I am not sure what Vincent's salary is, I think he has one year left on his Buffalo deal.  I also don't think the is being majorly over-paid. 

524751[/snapback]

The Bills signed Vincent to a six-year, $20.75 million contract last winter to replace departed cornerback Antoine Winfield.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/99-...004-417274.html