I just want to thank the Buffalo Bills

Rubes

Given that it's the holiday season, I thought I'd take a moment to give thanks to the 2005 Buffalo Bills for a season of wonder.

Thank you for being completely dismantled by Tampa Bay.

Thank you for blowing it at home against Atlanta.

Thank you for being crapped on by a lousy New Orleans team.

Thank you for being completely dismantled by a lousy Oakland team.

Thank you for choking in the last minutes against New England.

Thank you for being completely dismantled by San Diego.

Thank you for choking in the last minutes against Carolina.

Thank you for choking in the last minutes against Miami.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to think about which is really worse, getting completely dismantled or choking in the last minutes.

Thank you for an "improving" offensive line that just needs a little more time together.

Thank you for another top notch defense.

Thank you for making some of our best players completely irrelevant.

Thank you for some of the most creative, outside-the-box playcalling I've ever seen.

Thank you for "packages".

It's the season for giving thanks...have you?

Don't forget "Wide Right", "Touchdown Throwback", and I have always had a sneaking suspision TD was in the building for "No Goal"!

520044[/snapback]

Well, I was just trying to thank the 2005 Buffalo Bills, but what the hell. Thanks for that, too!

Given that it's the holiday season, I thought I'd take a moment to give thanks to the 2005 Buffalo Bills for a season of wonder.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to think about which is really worse, getting completely dismantled or choking in the last minutes.

Thank you for an "improving" offensive line that just needs a little more time together.

Thank you for some of the most creative, outside-the-box playcalling I've ever seen.

520038[/snapback]

GREAT POST--nicely gift -wrapped ..very complete..and very concise.

520038[/snapback]

I'd also like to add a thank-you for the fake QB-sneak option pass for a seven yard loss on 4th and inches.

And slightly off topic...I'd like to thank Joe Theisman simply for being Joe Theisman. Why the hell is he talking about Dan Marino during the Oakland-San Diego game? <_<

I'd also like to add a thank-you for the fake QB-sneak option pass for a seven yard loss on 4th and inches. 

And slightly off topic...I'd like to thank Joe Theisman simply for being Joe Theisman.  Why the hell is he talking about Dan Marino during the Oakland-San Diego game?  <_<

520153[/snapback]

something about being immobile, just like the stupid announcers on Bills game had to keep showing Shula and the unbeaten team crap. Hours later this loss still sucks big time

And slightly off topic...I'd like to thank Joe Theisman simply for being Joe Theisman.  Why the hell is he talking about Dan Marino during the Oakland-San Diego game?  <_<

520153[/snapback]

The man is a tit. Most of the time I can tune him out. But this has been a bad day, and I would prefer to see him suffer something that is near fatal that would rob him of his voice with the utilitarian benefit of making the most people happy.