donahoe and coaches must go

valle7878

WE NEED STEVE TO REPLACE MIKE MULARKEY IN BUFFALO.  HE KNOWS HOW TO COACH HE CAN ACTUALLY COACH A TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS.  DONAHOE SUCKS!!!    PLEASE GET HIM IN TOWN!!!!!

519908[/snapback]

That's not a bad idea. Let's find another GM too TD is just too stupid

WE NEED STEVE TO REPLACE MIKE MULARKEY IN BUFFALO.  HE KNOWS HOW TO COACH HE CAN ACTUALLY COACH A TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS.  DONAHOE SUCKS!!!    PLEASE GET HIM IN TOWN!!!!!

519908[/snapback]

WE NEED MARIUCII TO REPEAT THE DETROIT MIRACLE RIGHT HERE IN BUFFALO?

Both people must go they can't get personal or coach player to save there life.  GET THEM OUT OF BUFFALO!!!!!!  WE NEED STEVE MARIUCCI IN BUFFALO!!!!!!

519903[/snapback]

Get Matt Millen while we're at it.

519908[/snapback]

God no, Joey Harrington is a downfield passer that was placed in Mooches West Coast and it failed miserably. Right now JP looks a lot more like a downfield passer then a west coast QB. The last thing I want to see is the Bills fall below the depths of the Lions, and I have no proof that won't happen with Mooch as head coach.

519908[/snapback]

Jeesus man get a life. Who the heck wants Mariucci (a total players coach)...who led a disaster in Detroit. Why would we want that?!?

Lol,  we have a reason to play out the rest of the season!

519948[/snapback]

No we don't. I want them to tank. I want a bloodbath to ensue at OBD. I want a REAL Gm and a REAL coach.

I'm sure (Nay, I know for a fact) there's ONE poster here whose heart just gushes for Tom Donohoe. I'm waiting for the weekly excuse.