Atlanta, Georgia

January 2, 2006, at 8:30 p.m. ET ABC

Georgia vs. West Virginia

TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL

Tempe, Arizona

January 2, 2006, at 4:30 p.m. ET ABC

Notre Dame vs. Ohio State

Penn State hosed again

#3 in the country playing a team that shouldn't even be there.

519921[/snapback]

any other year it would have been #3 vs #4. however both PSU and OSU are from the same conference and have already played once.

plus a PSU/FSU matchup, or more importantly Paterno/Bowden matchup, can be better hyped ;)

any other year it would have been #3 vs #4.  however both PSU and OSU are from the same conference and have already played once. 

plus a PSU/FSU matchup, or more importantly Paterno/Bowden matchup, can be better hyped :lol:

519962[/snapback]

Not as hyped as a game which will feature the top two offenses in the NCAA. ;)

Florida State?

West Virginia?

Notre Dame?

Looks like 8 rusty teams playing like crap in 4 boring blow-outs to me.

Ughhhhh, this thing becomes a bigger joke every year.  <_<

520043[/snapback]

Don't worry, they won't all be blowouts. Ohio State will keep it close for a while.

any other year it would have been #3 vs #4.  however both PSU and OSU are from the same conference and have already played once. 

plus a PSU/FSU matchup, or more importantly Paterno/Bowden matchup, can be better hyped :(

519962[/snapback]

Yes you can hype Paterno-Bowden a lot. However the hype will die once the game starts.

I would rather see West Virginia Vs Florida St. in the Orange, and Penn St. Vs. Georgia in the Sugar. That would be more exciting.

The Fiesta Bowl is a good one with Ohio St.-Notre Dame, and the Peach Bowl should be great with Louisiana St.-Miami(Fla.).

As for me I'll be waiting for the Alamo Bowl, Michigan Vs. Nebraska.

GO BLUE!!!!!!

I actually think that this is the best yet for the BCS. Sure the Big East is a joke but West Virginia is a good team playing a Georgia team who demolished a very good LSU team. I think PSU-FSU will be a better game than people think. Florida State has a lot of raw talent and has beaten two teams that were in the top 5 at the time, Miami and VT. Penn State is a great team, but I think this game will go down to the wire. USC-Texas has been hyped since before the season and it is finally here...the game speaks for itself. Then there are my Buckeyes going up against the Irish of Notre Dame. Two of the most storied programs in college football with some of the largest and most passionate fan bases the atmosphere is going to be amazing. Plus, the warm weather in Tempe will be very welcomed!!!!!! When it comes to the game I think OSU will pull it out in a close one 35-31.

Yes you can hype Paterno-Bowden a lot. However the hype will die once the game starts.

I would rather see West Virginia Vs Florida St. in the Orange, and Penn St. Vs. Georgia in the Sugar. That would be more exciting.

The Fiesta Bowl is a good one with Ohio St.-Notre Dame, and the Peach Bowl should be great with Louisiana St.-Miami(Fla.).

As for me I'll be waiting for the Alamo Bowl, Michigan Vs. Nebraska.

GO BLUE!!!!!!

520495[/snapback]

Mich is gonna smoke my big 12 bretheren.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.