WEEI in Boston says

Risin

Can't say I blame him. Why would he want to stay? He sees what we see.

It's just more to rightfully piss us all off.

I didn't want to see Pat leave but figured it was okay considering other teams would overbid for him, which they did. But you don't go from 3rd vs the run to 31st vs the run with the same exact scheme unless something is different up front.

Donahoe and his staff were wrong about Pat, and now he's making a big stink. Don't think it's a small deal that ex-Bills hate this staff. Free agents listen to the opinion of other players more than they listen to the coaches who would hire them. It plays a significant role, and there are a lotta ex-Bills who are not doing Donahoe and Mularkey any favors toward strengthening this team.

BTW: I'm more angry about this lost season than I am about the 2003 farce. At least then it was clear that the Pats were far and away the best of the division. This year the division is as soft as it has been in what, 20 years? It's there for the taking. 10-6 would have been a virtual lock on the division. And yet Mularkey got beat by the horrid Raiders and hapless Saints.

And I don't even believe they've had any of their humble pie.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right. Like Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens and Armani Toomer all of whom were selected in the same class as Moulds. Are they on the downside of their careers???? The only downside regarding Moulds and these receivers is the fact the he's the only one playing for a team with an f'd up offensive line. It'll be the sad day if the Bills do cut him and we all watch as the worst fears are realized as he no doubt flourishes on a team that knows what it's doing. Harrison said he feels like he's been in the league only 4 years, you think Moulds isn't in the same kind of shape Marvin is in? Try again.

518143[/snapback]

Life as a receiver has been a lot more difficult for Eric than Marvin. Harrison does not takes hits and either goes down or out of bounds on 90% of his receptions. It's also safe to say that Harrison's average reception has the football in a more accurate spot than Moulds's average reception over the years (better QB's, dome). Harrison's also been on an offensively oriented team that consistently spends 2/3 of its money on offense. Moulds has been doubled on the majority of his routes run in the league. That takes a toll.

I've always felt that Moulds compares very favorably to Harrison in terms of career performance because of those factors. Considering the way he plays the position, I doubt Harrison would have thrived if he and Moulds switched places on draft day. He would have been good (no denying the talent), but he's had the perfect situation to generate HOF numbers at the WR position. Nevertheless, I think the more difficult ten years in the league that Moulds has played through now makes it more likely that EM will decline first.

Moulds still however could be a big hit with a good offensive team. I've always been and remain a big fan of his.

:devil:  :lol:  :lol:

Donahoe or Mularkey, pick either one:

"We will evaluate every player at every position once the season is over."

There, he addressed it.  :lol:

517944[/snapback]

Well what do you expect him to say, "Ya man he's not worth it he's in decline." The worst thing you could ever do as an athlete or a man in the media is fuel speculation. I'd rather he address it at the end of the season than right now.

This is old news. I read it in the Buffalo News last week. Cutting Moulds saves cap space. No way in hell are they paying him $11 million next year. I believe the article said if they wait until June 1st, they save almost $6 million and if they cut him before June 1st. the savings is only $4 million. Moulds will be a Bill until June 1st, 2006. Same with Mike Williams. Unless of course they are traded first.

Hate to say it, I could really see him in Dallas.  They will be in the market for another WR next year, and something still tells me that Parcells (assuming he is back) will not seriously be interested in TO...Parcells would put a greater value on a very good "team player" over a one man (team) wrecking crew!  Plus, Moulds, Price and Bledsoe were very productive together at one time...Keyshawn would be the odd man out!

518121[/snapback]

Peerless Price is currently the 3rd WR on that team....When Patrick Crayton

comes back, he will be inactive.

the sad thing is that after sundays game, i do think moulds will be gone in the off season. i do not think Evans is ready to be the #1. and will struggle just as price did (though vick had a lot to do with that). Parrish is a slot reciever, not a true #2.

if moulds is gone, we will need a good #2 WR. Wayne maybe...

but i will also say, moulds has not been a big fan of JP. amybe he voiced his opinions too loud this week, and was benched for it.. :(