Willis is a joke

UteBills

Self proclaimed...best running back in the NFL...my arse..

Any chance of getting Bledsoe Back? 

Should we start talking about the draft?

signed

Disgruntled Bills Freak!!!

517176[/snapback]

WM is no where near being the best RB in the NFL, but the real joke would be the Bills wasting a draft pick on an RB of the future when clearly the better team building strategy would be to fill a need in the trenches rather than attempt to find an RB who might one day be great to replace our current RB who is not the best of all RBs but is very good.

Self proclaimed...best running back in the NFL...my arse..

Any chance of getting Bledsoe Back? 

Should we start talking about the draft?

signed

Disgruntled Bills Freak!!!

517176[/snapback]

GREAT post. Really insightful. It's Willis' fault...that's it! And it would all be better with Drew.

Brilliant, really. :D

GREAT post.  Really insightful.  It's Willis' fault...that's it!  And it would all be better with Drew.

Brilliant, really.  :D

517182[/snapback]

Evidently you are happy with a QB that can't throw for more than 200 yards?

Willis is the one that proclaimed himself the best RB in the league...

Oh by the way have you seen the numbers that Drew has posted this year...

Slightly better than JP's

517186[/snapback]

Oh christ, not that again. Looky here dude, this subject has been beat to friggin death. Give JP more than a handfull of starts before we start comparing apples and oranges...

WM is no where near being the best RB in the NFL, but the real joke would be the Bills wasting a draft pick on an RB of the future when clearly the better team building strategy would be to fill a need in the trenches rather than attempt to find an RB who might one day be great to replace our current RB who is not the best of all RBs but is very good.

517180[/snapback]

I,ve posted this before , and lord knows I think TD sucks just as much as the next guy. But, who would you have drafted out of these guys who would have made a differance. These are the guys picked between Willis and Kelsay.So, your argument could be we should have picked X before Kelsay, but that is a differant argument.

24 Indianoplis Dallas Clark TE Iowa

25 N.Y. Giants William Joseph DT Miami

26 San Francisco Kwame Harris T Stanford

27 Kansas City Larry Johnson RB Penn State

28 Tennessee Andre Woolfolk CB Oklahoma

29 Green Bay Nick Barnett MLB Oregon State

30 San Diego Sammy Davis CB Texas A&M

31 Oakland Nnamdi Asomugha CB California

32 Oakland Tyler Brayton DE Colorado

Round 2

Sel# Team Player Pos. School

33 Cincinnati Eric Steinbach G Iowa

34 Detroit Boss Bailey OLB Georgia

35 Chicago Charles Tillman CB Louisiana-Lafayette

36 New England Eugene Wilson FS Illinois

37 New Orleans Jon Stinchcomb T Georgia

38 Dallas Al Johnson C Wisconsin

39 Jacksonville Rashean Mathis CB Bethune-Cookman

40 Minnesota E.J. Henderson MLB Maryland

41 Houston Bennie Joppru TE Michigan

42 Seattle Ken Hamlin FS Arkansas

43 St. Louis Pisa Tinoisamoa OLB Hawaii

44 Washington Taylor Jacobs WR Florida

45 New England Bethel Johnson WR Texas A&M

46 San Diego Drayton Florence CB Tuskegee

47 Kansas City Kawika Mitchell MLB South Florid

Maybe Seinbach, but thats about it

Oh christ, not that again. Looky here dude, this subject has been beat to friggin death. Give JP more than a handfull of starts before we start comparing apples and oranges...

517187[/snapback]

Dude should pack his bags and head back to Tulane and see if he can get a couple more snaps there...he is nowhere near being an NFL player...

Madcap you want mediocrity? go the the NO Saints website...oh wait they beat us too....

Show me a quarterback who can throw a football further than 200 yards....Oh, you mean you have proof somewhere that JP is incapable of having a football game in which he throws for more than 200 yards? I'd like to see that proof. He hasn't yet in his long and distinguished career, but then again, Drew couldn't for 11 out of 16 of the games last year as well.

More a mindset than a proclamation. As he said, if you go out on the field thinking you are second best, you will be second best.

517186[/snapback]

Ummmm, yeah, I would hope that from a 10+ year veteran behind a strong offensive line...your point?

Show me a quarterback who can throw a football further than 200 yards....Oh, you mean you have proof somewhere that JP is incapable of having a football game in which he throws for more than 200 yards?  I'd like to see that proof.  He hasn't yet in his long and distinguished career, but then again, Drew couldn't for 11 out of 16 of the games last year as well.

More a mindset than a proclamation.  As he said, if you go out on the field thinking you are second best, you will be second best. 

Ummmm, yeah, I would hope that from a 10+ year veteran behind a strong offensive line...your point?

517198[/snapback]

Come on...quit defending this argument...3 of the 4 teams we have beatin are the Texans, Jets, and Fins...we suck and Losman plays like he could maybe start for a JuCo school....I emphasise maybe...

This will be JP's last year...MM's last year and WM should keep his mouth shut and put up some numbers...

thanks for playing.

Come on...quit defending this argument...3 of the 4 teams we have beatin are the Texans, Jets, and Fins...we suck and Losman plays like he could maybe start for a JuCo school....I emphasise maybe...

This will be JP's last year...MM's last year and WM should keep his mouth shut and put up some numbers...

thanks for playing.

517202[/snapback]

You know, I actually agree with you.

And I still think you're an idiot.

thanks for playing.

517202[/snapback]

Hey, the Broncos are winning...why not jump back over...?

I just wanted to get a rise out of some of you...hope there are no hard feelings...I am just ticked off every Sunday when I turn on the Ticket and watch the Bills piss away another game...

just another frustrated Bills fan...

This is JPs last year?

Your knowledge and respect goes out the window right there with that comment.

ACtually if you havent noticed JP is improving with each start since being benched.

Even Peyton struggled big time his first year. Not saying Losman is Peyton but you never know. Give him time. The coaching staff could be in trouble on the other hand but I still dont think that Ralph wants to pay coaches that wont be here next year. Unless of coarse they land gigs somewhere else.

JP could be Eli Manning/Carson Palmer.

JP could be Kyle Boller/Joey Harrington

Either way, plan on spending the next 2-3 years finding out. It may not always be pretty, but it should be exciting.

What I do like is that he really does want to do well, and he doesn't shy away from the criticism when he knows his performance is not adequate.

I'd agree with you, except for the idiots who kept calling for DBs head, making comments like, "Anybody's better than DB," and, "He's washed up and should retire because he SUCKS!"

That said, it doesn't matter who is QB here until we fix the OL. How many QBs (and coaches) have we gone through recently? You telling me they ALL sucked?

I also think WM will do better with an improved line (duh).

Then again, I'm still holding out hopes for the playoffs :D

CW

This thread is just brilliant.

Willis is one of the best players on this team. Period. He also is one of the best RBs in the NFL.

He is playing with one of the worst lines in professional football. Give the guy a friggen break.